Need Good Netflix Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SerialToker420, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I'm wanting to watch a good movie through streaming Netflix tonight. Any suggestions from the city?:hello:

2. resevoir dogs
    kickass
    ham and penis

3. dazed and confused

4. Watch "Square Grouper." It a Doc about how they used to smuggle weed.

5. I will check this one out for sure.

6. Shrink, its about a pothead therapist. It has Kevin Spacey which is one of my favorite actors.

7. ive still yet to find a good instant movie on Netflix...good documentaries tho

8. try kung pow. HILARIOUS

9. For some reason I have been watching the Vampire Diaries on my other screen on Netflix...and just noticed.

10. With as many movies as there are available to stream on Netflix for some reason I can't find anything either. I agree with the doc part! Always a good documentary.....well worth the $8

11. leaves of grass was a good stoner flick

12. Get into the Trailer Park Boys....

It's a TV show, actually the greatest TV show to exist.

I hope they still have all the seasons on Netfilx, definitely watch from Season One and up!!!

13. I usually use Netflix for the TV shows personally...

Arrested Development and Parks and Recreation are good go to's. Of course the Office too...

As far as movies go the last one that I watched was ... About Schmidt.. :confused_2:

14. #14 LegitPhysics, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    If you like documentaries/movies about History and Politics with a side of nudity i'd suggest
    The Baader Meinhof Complex

trailer: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEibyBUtWMs&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEibyBUtWMs&feature=fvst[/ame]​

15. Fallen
    [​IMG]

I seriously recommend this to anyone

16. TV show: Home Movies. Movie: Biutiful.

17. Im hooked on "Friday Night Lights" on NetFlix

very good show

18. My college buddies watched that show a lot when it was out a few years ago. I never got to watch any of it, I'll give it a try.

I watched the Sasquatch Gang a few weeks ago and that was incredibly hilarious.
    [​IMG]

19. #19 LHiver, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    "Pie" and "Cube"... Also "Fear"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Try the Bone Collector for a good mystery, A Perfect Getaway for a thriller, or some jackass or a stand up in the comedy section for a good laugh.