Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need for speed pro street while baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bheazehead, May 5, 2011.

1. so yesterday i was pretty high and i wanted to play some game so i decided to try playing need for speed pro street. i took my headphones and plugged them into the TV and turned the sound way up. i sat back on the couch and started racing doing the speed challenge. i legit thought that i was locked into the screen so i thought i was actually driving the car because the game is pretty realistic, it was the most intense experience. i was driving fairly fast and it was soooo intense. i lost control of the car and did a random flip like into a mountain and it felt rediculous :D
    so yeah if any of you want a great game try need for speed pro street i would highly recommend it, i promise you its worth it!
    has anyone else tried playing this?

2. I've got the little wheel controller too that attaches to my xbox, so when i roll a fatty and then plug in the steering wheel and play it, it actually feels like i'm in the game. Probably one of my favorite things to do high