Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need food ideas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zeolite, Aug 21, 2013.

1. hey, im on dire need or some kind of sustainable food for when my munch is on! like packet of chips is $6 here. im spending more dam munchies then the bud. I need ideas!

2. Buy a fuckload of biscuits

3. Ramen noodles they get old quick but hey there cheap

4. thanks for the suggestions guys unfortunately all of the above have been tried and tested. im think giant bag of smthing haha. something that even after a week is still going to do the trick. this might seem unrealistic but can u imagine it? getting a lil high looking on the cupboard and bam food! instead of the usual crickets lol.

5. Popcorn.

Theres so much you can do with it, so many different flavors.

Its very healthy and filling aswell

6. Oh! These...

[​IMG]

:yummy:

7. raisins. (or grapes)

8. go to the fucking red lobster for water and biscuits 

9. what in the jesus is the red lobster?

10. Pistachio nuts

11. That is a good one :) ill spend half the time deshelling the hehe

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. cant beat good ole pistachio nuts

13. Get some sundried tomato & basil wheat thins. They taste like fucking spaghetti! 

14. Can't go wrong with the Mcdonald's dollar menu. 1 small coke 2 mcdoubles, 1 mcchicken, and a small fry. Make a Mcgangbang with one Mcdouble and 1 Mcchicken. Enjoy

15. Me and my buddy always go to the grocery store and buy the massive bags of generic cereal. Cereal is filling and last forever, especially at $3 for 2 lbs!!!!  :metal:  :smoke: