need fert but live with parents

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mississippi Boy, Jul 22, 2006.

1. wut up grasscity i got a couple plants growing outside and they need some better soil and fert but i live with my parents and i dont have my car any more cause i blew up the engine but anyway i cant go to the store and buy potting soil cause thats a little obvious so like i have horses will horse shit work as fert or any suggestions

2. Ya but what is even better.... everytime U need to dump, shit in a ziplock baggie and then mix it in ur soil... plants LOVE it even makes the buds taste a little nutty!

3. haha I have a feeling you would actually do that so I better answer ur question seriously... do not use manure unless it is already composted becuase when manure decomposes it can burn the roots and also takes up all the nitrogen which ur plant needs.

4. is composted like already bagged up in stores

5. why not take the trouble to go and look???

6. You must use composted manure and not fresh manure.

7. i still dont know what composted means lol yall have to excuse me cause when it comes to shit like this i dont know anything

8. Composted means it's not fresh. You surely must have a composted manure pile if you have horses? You know, it's not all mucky like anymore...it turns into a soilish material kinda. Dry, not sloppy like poop. How else can it be explained?

9. ok i get it now yea i got some so im guessing just mix it in the soil am i right

10. one more question i want to get a pic on here so yall want think i just fucking around and shit so how do you get it on grasscity to this thread

11. Click on REPLY, go to Manage Attachments below the message box.

12. Horse manure is just fine, in fact it is nearly impossible to burn your plant using it. Also I suggest you mix a container with half shit and half water and use it to water with. Just keep adding water to the mix and replace every 30 days or so. That will save you from disturbing your plant's roots by digging around them.

13. Mmmmm, wonder about that one.
    We are informed from good sources that ANY manure should be well rotted before putting it on plants. What is special about horse manure that this is not the case?? I understand all manure has a low pH and can cause burning. Just wonder where this comes from.

14. youre afraid of getting in trouble from buying soil and ferts, yet you will have pot plants in your back yard. they will definately see that.

15. no not afraid of buying fert but i dont go get like potting soil fert and shit then theyll be like what do you need that for then ill say i got marijuana growing in the woods behind our house and they need this stuff to grow good i mean come on all they do is destroy them and give a lecture but why do all that if i can avoid it and my pics are 421kb and the limit is 197 any suggestions

16. I do not believe that information. Fresh manure is not good..besides the burnings it packed full of bacteria and parasites.

17. didn't say fresh, did I

18. dude i live with my parents and i skateboarded to dollar general and got 20-20-20 fert real cheap and a small pot for 75cents

19. damn, you don't need fert from a meat-eater, you get disease.
    besides, every time you smoke a jib you will think of logs. this is bad
    fish blood and bone is a good all rounder and cheap. you don't need to shit in a bag for that.
    lmao never heard something so stupidly gross as using human faeces.