Need experienced help please !!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by rfinn65, Dec 15, 2008.

1. :smoking:hey all insane smokes back ; i have a problem it seems i am running out of room and need ideas how to finsh the flower stage ; she is in week 3 of flowering and the little white hairs are starting to show i dont want to interupt the flower cycle byt the tallest cola is getting very close to the light and i dont know what to do i am going to try to atach pics( been havin a prob with that latelty) i need ideas on what to do i have very limted space and dont have a empty closet to finish her in that is why i converted the wardrobe closet but it seems she is getting to close to the light ? can i cut the top cola off the tallest stem/ will it hurt the plant HELP PLEEEEEASE!!!

INSANE SMOKES:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I would tie the tops down some before I would cut them off. Lightly tie string to top and pull it slowly to the side. After a day or so it will start growing back towards the light...at least thats how I would deal with it.

3. Is that a piece of clothing on top of your box? If so why not just build the box a little higher? I would still tie down the tops though.

4. after 3 weeks into flower, the stretch is nearly over. the string pullover as previously mentioned works fine.

linedrivr

5. ^^Linedriver made solid contact with the ball.^^

She looks fine to me. But if there were a problem, the last thing I would do is cut the freggin top off!

A light breeze over the top of the plant wouldn't hurt. Get some air moving between the plant and the bulb. Light intensity wont ever be a problem, it's heat that could do damage.