Need diffuser size help RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kvimzon, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Hey guys and girls. I just totally smashed my diffuser for my RooR DE "Bong 5.0 Black" 35cm's tall and 14.8 joint size. Since i don't have any other downstem/diffuser im gonna have to order another one. But what size would fit? At almost all other RooR's on EDIT there's an ideal diffuser/downstem length, but not for mine :\ Really hope someone out there has one like it, or just know's the proper length :) Thanks

BTW: new here, so hello everyone!

2. Stick a pencil in and measure it yourself ;)

3. Clean the roor really well and take it over to your local headshop. They will help you find the right downstem.

4. horrible idea

5. My local headshop does not have any RooR at all so im not gonna do that :)
    I suppose i could do the pencil thing, just hoped one of you out there had one like it and could tell me the perfect length :)

Thanks.

6. The pencil method would custom fit the diffuser :) That would give you the perfect length you are looking for!

7. #7 bobobobman, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
    |ook on grasscity.com. i be|ieve the correct |ength is 11.5cm, but you shou|d definate|y check first.

8. You have the tube in front of you, how could we possibly give a more accurate measurement? Just sayin

9. i remember now, I purchased a 12cm for mine. best way is to stick a pencil and measure from the lower ground glass edge to bottom of tube.