Need CRAZY ideas for a date

Discussion in 'General' started by Corn Man, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Okay, so this one girl that I have way to much in common with to be healthy and we have been texting and talking a lot, I met her through my ex funny enough. At any rate her and I went out a couple weeks ago, and I was just going to do the classic dinner and a movie, but after dinner she pretty much was her honest self and said movies were so lame because you just sit there and it's so cliche, so we basically sat at the park trying to come up with stuff to do, just ended up going back to her place and yadadahdah, but at any rate I am promising her an entire date of stuff I can guarantee she has never done, I have one week to think of a whole 12 hours of fun... Do remember she is 18 but she loves all the stuff that would just blow a kid's mind, she isn't all stuck up and trying to be more mature than she should be, but here is an example of a perfect idea, set up one of those 3 man sling shot things, full balloons full of paint, and fire them at a giant white board, and kind of do those Pollock paintings like this
    [​IMG]

2. I got you broheim. "She aint no basic bitch" as they say where I'm from. That Idea with the slingshot sounds like money in the bank if she's into Pollock I would recommend using individual slingshots though, you don't need a third wheel.

Next one works for me, but I don't know about you and where your from and your comfort zone, but take her to a good restaurant in a bad area aka "an exclusive hood spot" the worse the neighborhood, the better. This not only makes you look a bit tough, also you look cultured cause exclusive hood spots usually have some dank ass food, so do your research, don't just go riding around the hood looking for a restaurant like your there to buy drugs LOL.

Get her high at the highest point you can get to. I can tell you how many deals I sealed by the hills down the street from my house. The air is crisper, there's a view, and as long as your not at some type of "lookout point" its just her and you.

3. smoke her up fam

4. "***** you is a genius!"- Huey Freeman....lol...always, ninja, always.

5. Hahah... I like the idea... research this weekend was already in the cards ;D

I also bought a glass cutting bit today and bought some down stems, gonna take her up to an arts and crafts store, bare in mind she is an artistic girl but a hardcore stoner chick to her core, so I am gonna take her there and just tell her to pick out a nice vase and some paint, and we will paint them all pretty, and then at some point I will tell her we are turning it into a bong, because not only will I be all super creative and shit, but also she will have this precious one of a kind piece that will always have her thinking of me.

6. P.S I am practicing like a mother fucker on cutting glass... not about to crack her vase lmao

7. You sound pretty fucking cool OP. Maybe go see a cave?

8. That's the part that sucks, this is a city... in the middle of no where, like there is no natural anything, no great views, no great nature trails, no cool anything, so I have to come up with shit to do, that can't actually involve the city like arcades, games, or basically anything in a building from what I can tell... and I think I need to wait until tomorrow since I worked all day, but ANY ideas help, I like home boy's (to lazy to look at your name, sorry brohan) idea about finding a really great low key place in a bad area, but I will hit the google tomorrow, but really they have to be things you can pull off anywhere and don't rely on the city at all... difficult

9. you should just get super stoned and go on a random ass adventure. since youre in a city, just take a random bus and get lost. some chick wanted me to be spontaneous so i made her get high with me and told her were going somewhere, then i purposely made us get lost and i took her phone so she couldnt gps

10. We tried that last time, we both grew up in this city, we know it way to well, it's not like a Vegas sized city, but really we are working with a whole county, because this City has like all these random fun points like certain spots on certain roads have fun shit, but there isn't just one giant center cluster fuck, well there is, but it's barely two miles. I like your style though and am glad I am not the only who has tried it, I am just glad one of us succeeded =)

11. Lol what if she's on this site and one of the people that gives you ideas is her and then you take her out on a date that's her idea and then she finds out you came on the internet to find a great date o_O

12. She doesn't have internet access, yet alone knows what GC is ;D

13. Wear blindfolds and navigate with canes for an hour.

14. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Wear blindfolds and navigate with canes for an hour.[/quote]

Lmfao this!!!

15. dude I'm just waiting for the answers for this thread, i have a fat ass blunt and bong ready! let the blades come forth with there wisdom!!!!!:)

16. Well then you're safe! And btw, I'm liking your grow thread

17. Let me start out by saying you are all pretty cool in my book, first you all read that long ass article I typed, or at least some of you, and are now going out of your way to think of ideas... Respect and love for all of you =)

18. you should play a game of "guess what's in your mouth"

best part is youll both be winners

19. Skydiving, freebase jumping, bull slapping

20. show up naked