Need compliments, suggestions.. (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wkwookid, Feb 3, 2009.

1. So im into about a couple weeks, 3-4 weeks. I got a flourecent blub hanging and a CFL off to the side for the LST grow while it stretches... Should i keep doing what im doing or just wait till she gets bigger then use the cfl?? Also im thinking its not humid enough in my room?? 1gallon pot grow

you can see how tall she is.. im thinking of going 12/12, should i ?????????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's Awesome. You have a super healthy seedling there. :)

Get the plant closer to that tube light and possibly another cfl clamped.

If you have plans to make a mum out of this, I'd wait just a bit and then cut a clone. Otherwise I would go to 12 12 right away to keep the smell issue down.

The humidity is fine. I've grown under 1K HPS with less humidity. :) Your girl(?) looks sweet and healthy.

Are you planning on building a cab for your next grow?

3. yeah it sure is pretty healthy as far as from what ive seen.

i got another cfl, just got to get the clamp for it. what do you mean by making a mum out of? Also i didn't plan on cloneing it, i got better seeds this is just from my practice makes perfect bag :]

Ill just go 12/12. When should i start using those cfls ?! should i wait a couple inches more so i can get a good LST going on with my CFL's ?

4. dont go 12/12!!! you only do 12/12 when the plant is large and mature enough to begin the flowering process.

5. You could start 12/12 if you wish, but there's not much point atm unless you're trying to keep your plant small (and you may as well veg + LST for a while anyway)

6. Alright ill just let it sit under the light and have the CFL on for LST. Keep ya updated later

wookid.

7. i simply put my plant on stacked video tapes to make it closer to the light =P
    i have it like 2" away..im sure you could find something to put under your plant
    so it can get more lumens and grow a lil bigger

8. If you go 12/12 now you will get about a joints worth in a couple months...Not Worth It

9. You should start using the CFLs now. Get it used to as much light as possible.

Since you're just messing around here you don't care about weight. Watching as the plant goes through it's budding and maturation cycles is absolutely fantastic, no matter what size the plant is. :)

Always veg under bloom wattage if possible. :)

10. Are you using a fan? If not, I would suggest you do so soon.

Also, the more light the better at this point, so you might as well hit her with everything you've got. Just keep an eye on the heat.

Good luck.