need comments on my ww

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by samandty, Apr 18, 2009.

1. hey all so this is my fem ww. she is 20 days old and has been through alot of stress in her life. i made the mistake of starting her in mg organic mix, i didnt realze it had nutes, so today i transplanted all my plants in to fox farm ocean forest, i got a ph tester kit and a bit of rock wool for my new seedling i started thismorning,
    but anyway what do u think of the ww i hope she comes out of shock soon.

Attached Files:

2. for 20 days she looks a little small... i will check up on her in the next couple of days...... updates soon please.... good luck man:smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Yep, Smallish......

Not that you should expect it to grow fast with stress anyway......It's just a bummer, but it probably happens all the time to people like us - Noobs:wave:

My first10 - 15 plants have mostly died, but i have grown about six successfully of which two were male.....:mad:

I stressed the hell out of my "Successful" plants and only got a decent amount of of one. I killed the rest through stress too, but if you leave her alone she will probably take off.

Otherwise Just plant some more and leave them alone and you'll be fine...:hello:

I just started a new thread asking for comments on mine and they are about the same age as your's but alot bigger

You did the right thing by getting soil W/O nutes - I burn't some of mine to death by nuting them on top of the soil nutes

Keep us updated

4. I had bought a trainwreck clone at the club that looked pretty scrawney but it was the only one there so i got it anyways. It must have been off of a stressed plant and stressed out in the cloning process because after 2 1/2 months it is still only 2 inches high. It is just starting to show a little progress as of yesterday. It has been outside for almost 3 weeks now and is being dwarfed by my other plants. I just can't bring myself to kill the little thing :(. Thank god it is only in a 5 gallon pot.

I am not saying this is going to happen to your plant - just that it has happened to this one and there is the possibility. Actually I hope you get 2 lbs off each one :). I will cross my fingers for you!!

Glad to see you off the mg type soil.

Good luck and good growing :).

5. #5 samandty, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    so yes " WILMA" is short, i have to say though, what confuesed me is that she has 5 sets of leaves, and the 6th is coming out niclely. i started lst on her 3 days ago to see wht happens, she seems to perk up, her nodes have leaves forming on them so to be honest i think that she just has bad genitics as whell is being stressed. ive never seen such a short stalky plant at 21 days.
    i hve the temp stuck around 77 i cant get it up. "lol" but ya she out of mg and into some worm and bat shit.
    ill keep pics posted.
    thanks