need clear pics of some male plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by charlie067, Mar 22, 2003.

1. hey guys i think 2 of my plants r males when u get a male does the top of the plant get a corn like shape to it like all these balls all next to each other its like that on all of my branche's to

my other 2 plants dont have this when u look at them with just the naked eye u cant see realy anything when i look at them with my scope thing i can see very small pod like things spiting out white and greenish hair's but they r very very small u cant see them without the scope

is someone can help me out that would be kool and if someone could post a few pic of male plants at about a foot high when they first show there sex that would be kool to

thanx

2. the first one you described is male....the second is female....go to the picture post's and search there are lots of pics of males and females in there.......if the first ones are male then they need to be seperated from the females asap.......Peace out........Sid

3. Yes, males are usually first to show so the two with green and white hairs are probably females.