Need bud money? Make $$ on your computer answering text messages![NOT SPAM]

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jun 11, 2008.

1. I don't think that if you're absent for a period of time you will get fired.. You can work whenever you want too, which is balllllin

The test was not incredibly hard, but it took me 2 tries to do it so... And yea it's timed, you get 10 min to do 15 questions, plenty of time.. There's also a typing test too, but if you're like moderate then you'll be alright, just don't misspell too many words.

:):smoke:

2. I signed up and passed the tests and the sim and I got an email that says i was accepted...... but I never get any questions or anything.....

Whats up with that?

Is there somthing else I missed that I need to do?

3. Alright, I'm doing the 15 simulator questions now. Thanks for the link again Blaze, this will for shure keep me occupied during work =P

4. You need to add keywords and interests, so that you can get queries. Mostly the questions
    will be based on what you put your keywords as. All of my keywords are filled with weed, so im answer stoners questions all day haha :D

5. I did.... let me add some more

6. It's pretty slick that we can just select the text and hit the button on the toolbar and it puts the link in automatically.

This is a pretty ingenious idea by the creator!

7. So quick question:

Where do we send our W-9 form?

8. I signed up and I'm currently working on the simulator questions. Thanks for the info!

9. So, I got accepted and everything but damn you must have to add a lot of keywords.. =/

And about how I'm gettin paid in this.. Did I already set it up or do I have to set it up now that im a guide? The desktop thing isn't really working good... It keeps freezing on me.. :confused:

What the fuck 2.00$ deduction fee with pay me now... >.< Not even including the rate the atm charges to get the money out >.<

PS: This is kinda bogus... You have to add in an incredible amount of keywords... I have a lot already in and haven't recieved one in a long time... Not what i was expecting...

10. Woot! I joined up. I'm an official guide now. Passed all the tests :D.
    I only wish the questions would come in faster, I guess they have too many guides or not enough questions.

11. Well, I was doing the preliminary test and it stopped working one page away from completion... clicked the page that views my profile and it says this account has been suspended..
    WTF?

12. I Just sent in the application form, but all it said was they will review it. Do I have to wait a while untill I take those tests or was I supposed to be able to do them right after?

13. Yes If I remember correctly there is a delay. Just keep an eye on your email.

14. Damn that sucks. I bet you'll never know why that happened too. I would just make another account and try again. Good luck dude.

15. I added about 20 keywords and I've been getting a hit every few minutes or so... sometimes a bunch at once...

16. Hmm I wonder why I'm not getting many hits. I've also added quite a few keywords. Probably a lot more than 20.

17. I emailed them my resume and a 500 word essay on why I would be a good guide and I didnt get the job! IM GUNNA KILL MYSELF!

18. That's unfortunate. Did you lie about your times on the application? You can work any hours, so I would just go ahead and select every time available.

19. Fuck, I failed the first test to become a guide. I used a different email and I tried again. Can someone PM me with the Cheat Sheets? I just got invited to be another Guide.

20. I put down all availability man. I did mention that I would be using the proceeds collected from their company to fund Canadian Narco-Terrorism efforts but I dont think that should matter?!