Need bud money? Make $$ on your computer answering text messages![NOT SPAM]

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jun 11, 2008.

1. yo you gotta type www.chacha.com that's why because the security code is SO strict that it needs something before chacha.com, trust me there are ways to implement security by doing

*.chacha.com so that a www. is needed which actually hightens security, not lowering it

2. Alright Blazeit Up I signed up and put you as my referrer. Do you get money for referring people or do we just join your group now?

This seems like a legit way to make some spending money, I currently work 10am-6pm on a computer and most of the time I don't have any work to actually be doing so this could bump my hourly pay from $10/hr to $15 or so.. I like it

+rep for the referall

3. So I signed up as well and threw your email in there hope you get something bud. Anyways figured I try them out and asked them for my weather I get back some Sandwich shop to eat at.... So I replied I wanted the weather! and 20 secs later I get the weather lol. Does this cost any money with verzion?

4. That's a good question, in the CNN article it says the guy will be making all of his money off of advertisments while you wait, so it might be free to ask questions.

5. when you sign up it asks for your phone number and carrier. is this going to send me text messages? or do you do everything on the internet through your PC?

I don't want to waste my minutes by getting random texts from chacha.com. I don't have unlimited texting so that would suck.

Any info on if they text your phone for any reason?

6. Sounds liek your are try to get an account not becoming a guide. Click the become a guide at the bottom right

7. word, thanks duder. +rep

8. im a bodybuilding dot com member myself

9. ^^ lol cool?? Hows that relevant?..

So I failed my first time around but I signed up again under a new email address and I PASSED!!! WOOOT :hello::hello:

Now my question is... After I read the whole guide handbook and everything I can't start making any actual money until I take the simulator test?? What happens if I fail the simulator test? Can I retake it?

10. Haha I'm in the same boat as you. I failed the test the first time I'm hoping I get it with my new email. Any good tips for the tests?

11. Good post man, cheat sheet should help some of you out.

Just read the stuff, I thought it was pretty easy myself but who knows. Oh and dont use wikipedia for the sim test!

If you fail it, thats it. But you should be alright as long as you dont cite blacklisted sites such as wikipedia.

word dude, love that forum

Yup, its free to text chacha besides your normal text msg rates.
    Hell yeah man, i get like 2 free hours of work or so a day making $14/h so doing this should earn some extra cash.

Oh and yeah, I make 10% of what the people on my team make, but dont worry, its not 10% FROM you, just an extra 10% so you dont lose anything

12. does this shit require firefox?

13. pretty sure it does

14. Yo, everyone buddy up with me, my name is xcraighebert on ChaCha.:)

15. Do I need a bank act to try this?

16. hmmmm couldnt find you on there. i think i need your real name

17. nah, you can sign up for their online bank and recieve a debit card in the mail that you transfer money to online or you can use direct dep. if you do have a bank

18. Well I just completed the simulator test - waiting for the response email.. I guess it should take a few days ugghh.. I'm pretty sure I passed though, it wasn't too difficult.

Add me to your friends list tho - I'm not sure what you need my user name or my real name so it's either bondo7 or Nicholas D. :smoke:

19. Wow I wanna sign up! But what if you don't get on every day or are absent too long? Will you get dropped? Oh and is the test hard?

Oh yeah and is the test timed at all?