Need bud money? Make $$ on your computer answering text messages![NOT SPAM]

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Ehh....
    most of the time(up until i go to work)
    i just bullshit around, why not try it.

2. So I'm guessing you're going to want to get unlimited txting if you do this? I think my plan right now is only unlimited Verizon customers so I would be screwed if I didn't change that.

3. Lol asked what is marijuana and they said its against their terms and services to discuss illegal substances.

4. Another legit site (I've got money in a paypal account to prove it) is Gangster Greed. Just go to this link:

http://www.gangstergreed.com?ref=7728

5. because you have the ability to think for yourself [/sarcasm] lol

6. ChaCha is kind of rediculous.

They only pay 20 cents per search, but need all my bank account info and my SS # and for me to mail a voided check AND mail my bank account info.

Uhhh.....Sketch

7. They currently have over 30,000 active guide members. If you think they are going
    to scam you, they wont. I work fulltime as a guide and have made tons of money.

8. WTFH4X!!!

9. Thanks man! I noticed that, seems like you made a little cashso far too:hello:

Sorry but I dont think so:(

Nope, you send all the answers through your computer so you don't need to use your phone at all!:)

Haha really? I put "marijuana" as one of my keywords and I answer questions about weed and drug tests all the time.

My debit card should be coming in the mail shortly, pretty pumped!:D

Anymore questions feel free to ask.:)

10. Yeah man, dont worry about it, there not gonna scam you. I thought that at first too.

11. I'm officially a guide! Yay! So now all I ned to do is stay logged in to the dashboard right?

12. If you completed the simulator test, then yes! Congrats:hello:

You should get queries pretty quick if you put in your keywords.

13. how much can you make doing this?

14. $5-9/hr depending on how good you are.

15. I get 1 query like every 20 minutes :(

Are there certain special keywords to get max queries?

I get jack shit

16. nah they discontinued their guided search on their site. They realized how incredibly stupid it was to have a guide. In theory its better than google but really its not. And they still had to pay those guides. lol dumb idea if you ask me and thats probably why it didnt make it. They do have a mobile search tho!

17. so does that mean there is a lot less questions asked and less money for you?

18. heh used google to find the site but could someone pm me the cheat sheets and video things

19. pm me and tomorow i will help you out but im goin to bed

20. When i went to the website i got an error page and it said this:

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

I don't think that sounds very good...