Need bud money? Make $$ on your computer answering text messages![NOT SPAM]

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jun 11, 2008.

1. how much is good money

2. I havnt calculated it exactly, although I plan to later tonight but $6/h, 8 at times.

3. After listening to this video, I guess my cell phone isn't that important.

4. Hey man thanks so much for postin this shit... Dawg.. If you would of put your email in the first post that you made in this thread I would of put it in the application..

Sorry man lol I submitted it and then looked at the second page and I'm like awww shitttt... Thanks though.. :)

5. What video?

No problem, I think I did have it on the first page but I underlined it so more people notice it.

6. haha I didnt know anyone on here knew about chacha. Im a guide on there. :D
    Fuck getting a real job while im in college, I'd rather listen to music and answer pointless
    questions.

7. haha word dude!

8. Okay so I just submitted my app,,,, How long should this take?

Do you guys know any other websites that I can start making money like instantly?

God I'm so broke right now ... :(

9. Like a day until you can take the 3 easy tests, then another day for the simulator test and then a couple days after that to see if you are a guide or not.

10. ChaCha is your best bet. They will usually send you an email back in 1 day, but be ready
    because you have to pass a serious of tests to become a guide in training, and then you
    have to pass yet another test to become a regular guide and start making money.
    I suggest looking up the ChaCha cheat sheet, it will help you pass the first set of tests.
    Then look up the training videos before you take the guide test or you will fail, trust me.
    After you become a guide, just kick back, listen to some tunes and answer stupid questions.
    This job is perfect for being stoned. The best part is you get to choose when you want to work,
    you can actually make some pretty decent money if you put in like 4 hours a day.

11. Can somebody tell me wehre the hell I can get the cheat sheet??

12. PM me.

13. Passed the Fitness tests. Preparing for the simulator.

14. Sim is pretty easy, take your time and do good answers. Make sure you dont cite wikipedia.com or you will be screwed.

15. I would totally make a bot for it. :D

16. haha good luck with that;)

17. lol Well... I did all the tests but apparently I failed the simulator test... x.x

Haha I just applied again but with my actual legal name this time so... hopes for the best. :D

It wasn't even that hard but apparently I failed ugg... w/e better luck next time. :smoking:

18. I did 19 questions on the simulator and then let it chill.

How long till they email on whether i passed / failed?

I used your email as referrer too ;)

19. chachas not for canadians? :c

20. hey guys why would i be a good guide? heh plz help 500 words? damm..:X im soo blazed! :smoking::smoking: