Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need bone cancer treatment for a patient that has a defibrillator and pacemaker, HELP

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rosey2fly, Mar 29, 2017.

1. I need some direction. My mom is a 3 time cancer survivor and after cheating death again when she had a heartattack that left her with 30% of her heart working she got a defibrillator and pacemaker put in and started entertaining conversation about medical pot. Now she has cysts in her kidneys and bone cancer on her pelvic bone and I need to get her on cannabinoid oil with some lemon root in it? I'm not sure, but I know I need to get it done and do anything I can to help my mom. She is severely anemic and is on medication since her heart attack. I am looking for any and all Direction from people who have had experience or people who can put me in touch with the right people to get meds from her mom. Please help me save her
    Love Rosey

2. I do not have medical advise but can warm your heart with an internet HUG :) may you and your MOM find peace in these times and I pray you find relief for her.. Bless you

3. Thanks you so much

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well with the cancer, they will most likely want to do conventional cancer treatments which will be quite harsh especially since she's already dealing with her heart problems. I would try her on a very low dose of cannabis oil and see how she response. If she does okay, I would up it so she is getting a therapeutic dose. For dosing, I would read up on how to do this. If she is not liking the medicine because of the side effects (getting high) she may want to try a suppository. Vitamin Weed? How Small, Daily Doses Of Cannabis Could Unlock Optimum Health - Reset.me

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1