need blackberry help fast

Discussion in 'General' started by jminnich500, Oct 25, 2008.

1. alright so my one buddy decided he wanted to see the light from the blackberry track ball, same process as changing the light color by using a sharpie, and apparently the ball fell out and he cant get it back in..what a turd burgler lol

any ideas on how to fix?

2. Ok guys, this was ME.. he just randomly posted it up haha..

But no, I didn't color the light, i just simply wanted to see if that was able to be done because it was in the other CrackBerry thread a couple days ago...

Any idea's??

-AFD

3. he should put the track ball back then the metal ring and then the plastic one. if it's broken maybe take it back and say you just dropped it and it popped out? I did that once when I broke the trackball on my old BB and they fixed it for me.

4. Well theres 4 little tiny like.. rollers that are hard to put into place..

I mean I have insurance on the phone and I can bring it back tomorrow, it's just going to cost $50 for a new one.

No big deal though, my screen is cracked and i've been waiting to get a new one.

-AFD

5. haha cooool
    i think you mentioned you had a BB curve? they don't have LED lights behind the trackball so you wouldn't be able to change the color or anything :(

6. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. what is so funny sir =]

8. He was laughing cause you called me a turd burgler !

-AFD