Need bank/strain recommendations

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Nookies, Mar 7, 2011.

1. After inspecting my bagseeds I noticed most were crushed/cracked to hell N back. The remaining seeds I have are 6ish years old that was stored in pill bottle inside a pog container. Needless to say I have been unsuccessful germinating them.

Can anyone recommend me a CHEAP strain/seed bank that I can use solely for practice and experience without having to spend 50 bucks for 3 seeds without having cloning exp,etc.

I'll be indoor growing 2 plants in a box 1 feet deep, 2.5 feet wide and 2.5 feet tall.

Danke danke guys

2. Doesn't matter tbh just something I can get some growing knowledge with

As long as I can fit 1-2 comfortably in my box

1 feet deep, 2.5 feet wide and 2.5 feet tall.

3. I hae not grown this yet, but in my trying to figure out what I was getting this seemed to get a lot of praise. Nirvana Seeds - Blue Mystic - Online Shop Low odor, nice yield, and quick to finish. Not as potent but easy to grow from what I understand. I was really thinking about getting this, but with all the indica freebies in the Attitude promo I went with more sativa based strains (Mandala Safari mix and Nirvana Kaya Gold). These strains are also easy to grow from what I understand and have good tolerance to heat. grasscity offers free shipping for beans and I have seen others have had good experiences with them. For some reason they only give you 10 seeds for the safari mix on EDiT where Attitude gives you 20. I ended up getting 40 seeds for around $65 and will not have to buy again for quite a while other than to try new things.

4. oi anyone? Kinda wanted to put my order out monday morning :( bit too late now

5. Never tried it, but I've read many, many posts that say Northern Lights is the perfect first grow because the plant is realllly easy to grow. It's indica, which will fit your box better.

Personally, I prefer sativa. NL is 100% indica, plus it doesn't have the best yield or THC concentration, so I was considering Northern LightsxSkunk. Possibly the ease of growing of NL with the bigger yield and danker buds of Skunk? But honestly, with only 2.5' of height... take away the height of the pot and room for your light(s), probably the shorter the better.

So long story short, Northern Lights.

6. if you're just starting, get nirvana (REGULARS ONLY!) or mandala beans. they have good strains and are beginner friendly.

someone mentioned northern lights #5. that's THE classic beginner indica if you like a stony tiring kind of buzz and it's low odor. i don't think nirvana still breeds it, but it's a classic that is part of many if not most modern indoor strains.

if you're a beginner and want to get high, (no tiring couchlock), mandala's 8 miles high is a wicked fun strain that isn't overpowering, puts a smile on your face and that just wants to have fun, but it's not racy, so if you want to relax, it won't get in the way of that either.

if you're ready to deal with some odor, skunk #1 is in between the two. it has a euphoric buzz like 8 miles high, but not as psychoactive with a stonier edge. it's the most classic strain and many "strains" today like roadkill, cheese & lemon skunk are just phenos of skunk 1. it's a little bit slower growing & taller because it's 75% sativa, but it's the original cash cropper strain

i would also suggest hindu & masterkush for indicas because doc chronic's cross of those two was pretty nice. it wasn't skunky and wasn't any stonier than skunk #1 which gets it's stone from afhgani.

as to seed banks, read the sticky at the top of this forum and any other sticies at any other forum you join.

ALWAYS READ THE STICKIES!