Need Any Veteran Tips!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nash_1, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Hello fellow growers and tokers:wave: , In anticipation for summer I've begun growing a few plants in my backyard. Hopefully they'll be ready for a summer harvest (?). I was wondering if any veteran growers around here would care to point out anything of concern with the provided pics. Thank you in and advanced my friends:smoking: .

p.s The last pic is a really sad one it was the last to germinate and when it finally did I came the next day it sadly was beheaded :( , is their any hope for it :confused: or should I take it out of its misery?

Attached Files:

2. Hey man, those little guys look great. I'd leave that poor little one in the ground, it may come back. As for your summer harvest sorry, they dont bud due to age marijuana buds according to the amount of light they recieve, so they will begin to bud as the days get shorter in fall time... But you have a good start so you will probably have huge strong plants provided you treat them well! lookin good man- peace... -pj

3. Say thanks duncndonut for your advice , I'll see how long the lil guy can keep on before I send him off . As for your insight on harvest, two years ago wehn my friend transplanted two seedlings in the start of summer , we pre-maturely harvested them at about mid-august. Although we hastly harvested them the high was excellent! Is this just luck? So going with those results from two years back , I thought maybe giving these babies a two month head start would actually benefit them in terms of more time=more thc. Thanks for your advice my friend.