need answers ;/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Octomines, Jul 26, 2007.

1. just wondering what does it mean to feed your plant, just water every 2-3 days?

and the other thats a good fertilizer to use?

2. No, that would be watering your plant. Feeding your plant is when you add fertilizer to the mix. I personally do a water-water-feed schedule.

I have no clue what you mean with your second sentence, sorry. :(

3. what fertilizer what you recommend

4. Oh! :duh:

Sorry again.

Well, it's personal preference on brand, imho. You can't go wrong with either even NPK, like Peter's 20-20-20. Or you could go with something that has higher nitrogen for vegitating, like 8-6-6 for example and then switch it up with something higher in P and K and low N for flowering.

I believe the Peter's has micro-nutrients, which is important to include no matter what brand you go with.

Organic is the best way to go, again my opinion.

Edit: here's a link to a grow guide that has a section on fertilizers. :)

5. like tomato soil

6. This is from Doc GG: "Vegatative cycle fertilizer
    Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm/...c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) use this as your water, feed every other watering till flowering

Flowering cycle
    I recommend Fertilome, Root Stimulator and plant starter....
    the NPK is perfect: 4-10-6
    2 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering........ use this as your water ...discontinue use 3 weeks prior to harvest...flush last 2 weeks...I also like to add 1 tablespoon of unsulphured molasses to the last gallon of the flush......thats it no more water ....."

Grasscity Deals Near You