need answers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by georgiapeach, Apr 12, 2007.

1. OK, Well I have been smoking for almost two years now and I smoke pretty much everyday and absolutly love getting high, last night was a little different. Me and my friend decieded to roll a couple joints then smoke them in the woods, I rolled them with reciets though which I have done in the past but I'm thinking the chemicals did something to me this time. I ended up going to my friend's house and all of a sudden I felt like I had chugged a bottle of whiskey and I was drunk off of my mind, the only thing was that I had nothing to drink at all, My legs started shaking rediciously and I couldn't even talk. I even thought he cat was a fuckin demon out trying to get me eventually I tried to get up so I could leave and I threw up everywhere I also kept having small hellucionations and I was scared shitless. Now I know what it is to be high and I love it always have but this was a terrible experience during the whole time i told myself I was never going to smoke again which is stupid since smoking is such a huge part of my life and I'm hoping this was just a one time thing or the chemicals got to my head, i also had a gigantic headache and did this mourning also, please help and tell me if you have had smiliar experiences or you think you might know what happened

2. whoa, are you crazy? Receipts!!

Those are like carbon paper. Make a mark with your nail on one, it turns black!

I dunno whats in them, but i'm sure thats what did it. It's probably VERY VERY harmful.

get some papers next time,

3. usually i use my pipes and or bongs and I usually have paper but this was a last minute thing, im not so sure if it was the paper thou

4. you smoked poison chemicals, it was the paper i bet

5. i don't have a doubt in my mind that it was the receipt.

I think just eating one would have a bad reaction... smoking it, :\ eh

6. Does anyone think it was just a panic attack, I've never had one before and I was scared shitless, but I mean iv been smoking for so long I just find it hard to believe all of a sudden this would happen.

Then again all today I had a vicious headache and I have just felt like absolute crap.

7. Panic attack? C'mon man, you smoked a joint with a fucking receipt thats your problem. lol wow.

8. Your completely retarded if you think it's anything other than your stupidity for smoking a receipt (no pun intended)

9. yeh I guess I'm real stupid haha, I never really thought about it cause I was always fine before when I used to roll joints with receipts when I was a noob but Ill stick to my glass and papers from now on haha, thanks guys