Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need answers to a few questions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by trackstar, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Will marijuna really kill brain cells? Im a track runner and would it hurt my times?

2. Yes, do not smoke it will destroy your lungs and brian sells.

3. It does not kill brain cells. You will not have slower times.

4. vaporize your weed and you'll be faster

5. would be nice if I could get some proof, like a link or something

6. #6 DerekCA, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Look for it yourself fat ass.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

7. ^^^ Thats why I came here ;)

8. Quit being a fucking dick.

9. Quit being human, you suck at it.

10. Except for the name calling I have to agree with DerkCa.

I find it interesting that people will spend more time asking a question on a forum than it would take to look up the answer themselves.

11. This thread is lol

12. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i laughed when i read this shit!!!!! Lololol

It is said that it helps brain cells, but it definetly wont kill your brain cells, let alone kill your track time ilmao....

13. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i laughed when i read this shit!!!!! Lololol

It is said that it helps brain cells, but it definetly wont kill your brain cells, let alone kill your track time ilmao....[/quote]

Will it make my feet get bigger?

14. [quote name='"trackstar"']would be nice if I could get some proof, like a link or something[/quote]

watch the union

15. It's actually been shown to PROMOTE cell growth in the area of the brain that anti-depression meds affect, aka it makes your brain GROW in that area and subside/terminate depression/maintain healthy brain order (in that area, anyway!:D

16. I always thought marijuana killed track times and hurt brain cells. But what do I know, I'm just a doctor.

17. You guys really need to stop trolling new members, honestly where do you expect him to ask this question? Yahoo answers?