need answers on a problem before it gets worse

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bsnow0053, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Ok so I just have the tips of my leaves curling down...is that a phosphorus or potassium problem? Or neither? Not to sure

2. no pics?

are tips discolored.

more info we arent telepathic

3. [quote name='"xDisciplex"']no pics?

are tips discolored.

more info we arent telepathic[/quote]

No discoloring...nothing just the end of the leaves are curling down

4. nitrogen def

N claw

5. [quote name='"pure1"']nitrogen def

N claw[/quote]

Yea I wasn't sure...bc usually the tips would start to turn yellow alittle but they haven't

6. n def? idk mannnn mine have done that and are still dark green. if it needed N wouldn't the color change?

7. [quote name='"markjonesss"']n def? idk mannnn mine have done that and are still dark green. if it needed N wouldn't the color change?[/quote]

Yea man that's what I thought but Idk I read it was a phosphorus def but I honestly don't know that why I was hoping more people would help

8. best you can do is flush and make sure the PH is right. and give it some light nutes. that's all i know to do anyway. hope things get better, homes!

9. It's called 'clawing'. It's from too much bio-available Nitrogen. It's fairly harmless, but if it continues it will cause a flowering delay and poor flower formation. It's usually temporary for the plant as a whole, the leaves will stay that way, so look at the new growth, and I wouldn't stress it.

10. [quote name='"SkunkPatronus"']It's called 'clawing'. It's from too much bio-available Nitrogen. It's fairly harmless, but if it continues it will cause a flowering delay and poor flower formation. It's usually temporary for the plant as a whole, the leaves will stay that way, so look at the new growth, and I wouldn't stress it.[/quote]

Finally somebody that knows what they're talking about helps...thanks man a lot much appreciated
    ~good smokins~

11. Post is 5 years old man