NEED ANSWER SOON wondering if i can...

Discussion in 'General' started by hanky, Sep 12, 2006.

1. i have a UA the day after tomorrow and was supposed to get trashed with some girls in a hot tub tonight lol. so i was curious if i would be fine if i drank some goose or if it would show on my test? i was told to drink plenty of water the day after? if this is the case what else would i need to do?

2. The question you need to be asking is "Is it worth it?"

3. k that doesnt help

4. it does help "is it worth it?" getting some thrills or messing up on a test. Which is more important for you. What are the conciquences (sp) for each action.

5. well then the same should be told to the guys who smoke a day or two before a test and ask what to do, or any situation similar to that. go and ask them " was it worth it?"

6. I do tell them that (when i DO post in DT threads)

The fact is you're abusing.

You're trying to have your cake and eat it too, you're being greedy, reckless and short-sighted.

Be a man and face the choice, dude.

7. hanky...only you can answer this question...

8. wait nevermind, im high. i take that back. that makes no sense

how bout you drink and then tell us what happens? :smoking:

9. You might as well be asking, "If I jump off a cliff, will I get hurt? If so, how do I prevent from getting hurt?"

10. wait...they test for alcohol too?

11. it would be fine as long as you keep yourself well hydrated and make sure your pee is pretty clear.

12. Thats what I was thinking...

13. if the person on probation or subject to a UA is under 21 yes they do test for alcohol

14. alcohols out of your ststem within 1-2 days, depending how many times you piss.

so drink a lot of water to piss a lot.

edit: and yes, it is worth it. since when is getting drunk with hot girls in a hot tub NOT worth it? wait, they are hot, right?

15. I have a buddy who got crabs from just that thing. No joke.

He had a helluva time explaining that to his girlfriend.

16. Greatest counterpoint ever...

17. Haha alright, it may have been vague, but i like stories.

Point is.... ugly girls dont have STDs