~Need answer quicklyyyy please ! !~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by everydaysir, Aug 7, 2009.

1. All kidding aside it's just irresponsible, especially if one is thinking about taking a larger does than they've ever done before.

I could take 1000 micrograms of LSD and safely walk through a crowded mall. That doesn't mean it's a good idea, and I wouldn't do it anyways because I prefer to trip at home.

It's just safer for oneself and for others.

2. Idn... i went to Hershey Park booming my ass off a few weeks ago and had a blast, (all of the characters/mascots are different candies, its very entertaining :D) but i will admit we didnt spend any time in the water because we were scared of drowning or at least drawing alot of attention from the lifegaurds who are everywhere.

3. i've thought about this, still kinda thinkin about it actually, i can control myself well on psychedelics and it sounds like a blast but you seem a bit inexperienced especially to be taking more than you have before and going out in public. i just got a bunch of molly though so i'm thinkin that sounds like even more fun for a water park.

4. I know it is different than acid, but I do really agree with OSG. I once watched my old dealer beat this guy with a baseball bat while tripping on acid, broke an arm and his jaw and teeth. And this wasn't his first time or a higher amount, just wam, it was fucked up, dealer went to jail for assualt and the whole bit. So you never know what might happen in a large crowd with strangers. This guy was beinning cool too before it happened.

5. Bullshit. Nobody is ever 100% sure they can control themselves on hallucinogens. The risk may be small but it's not just a risk to you; it's a risk to people around you.

6. i actually like being on shrooms at big events like concerts, festivals etc. but to a waterpark nah.

a lot of people die from drowning

7. The paranoia alone from my pupils dilating into large, glossy black dimes is a sickening thought, not to mention tripping in front of a shit ton of people :poke:. GL to you if you do this, like others I highly advise not too.

8. I think that really depends on the dose. Also the drug, lsd is a bit different than shrooms. Certainly those situations wouldn't be appropriate but I could handle myself on lsd, depending on the dose. Cmon man, they aren't completely unpredictable like the media says.

I can't believe this op was talking an eighth of shrooms though. That is waay too much for a waterpark, if they are good shrooms.When I took an eighth I was in different worlds. I wouldn't even want to be tripping in a water park, thats just kinda asking for trouble.

9. Rofl I can't even fathom the horrible feelings that would come from going down one of those near vertical drop slides or the pitch black tunnel slides on boomers.

Stick to the lazy river or something if you decide to do it. When I've gone to my local water park high I like to fuck around on this giant half sunken pirate ship in this awesome lagoon style pool, never done it on shrooms though.

OSG is probably right, I wouldn't do it either.

10. Hah, it's funny you say that.

*** TRIP REPORT ***

So after considering all the educated responses I figured a full eighth would be WAY too much , like you guys said, and ended up only doing around 1.7 grams

Me and a friend got up super early (8 A.M.--lol summer) went down to the beach, got some Carls Jr. and just drove around smoking a shit ton of herb.

We drive to the waterpark (around a 25 min drive) and i'm taking more bong rips on the way.

We finally get there and than my friend pulls out the shrooms. At this point I'm so baked I'm thinking "this might be a bad idea" and, after considering all of your guy's responses, we choose a much lower dose.

We each take 1.7 grams (split an eighth) and head inside.

Go on a couple slides to just get wet than go and lay down.

At this point I'm thinking Fuck Grasscity cuz I don't feel ANYTHING. Of course, though, I realize this always happens with shrooms and to give it a little time (we had already eaten a shit ton of Carls Jr too, earlier)

So I'm lying down on a beach chair just enjoying the sun (PERFECT day btw, like 80 degrees and sunny as hell) when all of a sudden I feel pretty goofy. I realize I'm gooming so I'm like hell yeah lets go on some rides. So we go on some of the bigger ones (my friends a piece of shit and love the adrenaline ones) and it was a blast. We were laughing our asses off in line though but I bet most ppl just thought we were just baked, which is something that is so accepted now in California ppl really don't look twice at you. (at least in SoCal).

So after my friend got his sick adrenaline rising satisfaction on the big rides we went to the lazy river (the hottest lifeguards work here btw..probably cuz they dont have any brains and all you have to do is just blow a whistle and tell little kids to not grab more than 1 intertube)

So were just chillin goomin laughing at shit and having a good time.

Eventually we get sick of the waterpark and decide to dip. It's about 2 hours after the beginning of the trip so I figure this is enough time. My friend is perfectly normal for some reason (he gooms more than i do) and hes driving so im just chillin in the car when I decide to smoke some weed. I pack the bowl and begin to toke but I just cant FUCKING stop laughing !

Anyway we get to the beach and just jump in hte water to calm down.

IT was a blast, I hope to do it again very soon, and I'm probably just going to keep sticking to the 1.5-2.2 g range as that seems the most normal and tolerable.

Btw, probably because it was such a small dose, but hte people didn't bother me at all. in fact I was having a blast laughing at shit and making jokes around people while on the inside i was just interested to see if they knew I was on something or not. Most people it seemed to think we were just laughing having a good time, no drugs or anything.

Anyway if anyone tries this all I have to say is 1) have a lot of herb to calm you down, help with the trip and 2) make sure to not go over 2.2 grams..that seems to be the safest at least for a public trip.

Than again, not everyone reacts the same to shrooms . .

11. Good trip report ma man. Glad you had a fun time

12. Awesome trip report man! That sounds fun. I can just picture it. You shoulda gone on a few more rides if you were all cool. If those were stronger shrooms or you took more, is when the people might start bothering you. Like i mean really tripping hard, just sitting around getting lost in everything you look at.

13. Your a trooper for going on the big slides, I guess you weren't full on tripping yet but I don't think I could do it while booming. Also im glad you enjoyed the lazy river, figured that would feel pretty cool. May have to do this soon as well.

14. Thanks man.

yeah, 1.7 was perfectly tolerable but I'm pretty sure if I went with a higher dose I woulda stopped having a fun time.

It was weird cuz i HATE the big rides but my friend was being all gay and shit saying he wnated to go on them and you can't go on them alone so i was like wtf we did drive all the way down here

it was trippy though cuz like I was standing in line for a big one and I just couldn't stop laughing just everything seemed so surreal ..just looking around that's what I absolutely love about boomers.

And yeah, after we got off the big ride I was dying to go in the lazy river. Just sitting there in an intertube floating around is the funnest shit EVER while gooming. Looking at people and just floating along a fucking river is hilarious to say the least..

Only thing I don't like about boomers is that the comedown was crazy. I smoked a bunch of weed before so after the weed high wore off and i was just gooming it was kinda like "Alright that was fun but now i kinda want it to stop" but as anyone with shrooming experience knows that shroom high kinda lingers with you for the rest of the day...I hadda jump in the water like three times to finally get rid of it . .

but yeah, shrooms <3 awesome.

15. i would defantly smoke before the waterpark...

but idk about shrooms...you could have a bad trip...and i think a water slide would be scary as ballz on a bad trip, but decide for youself i dont know u

oh and yeah smoke before u shroom, with my experiances it makes it better

16. The only phsycedelic experience I'd be able to handle at a waterpark is a tab of acid, MAYBE 2, shrooms are way more overwhelming for me.

17. Definitely a bad idea, but with a sitter that is a lifeguard it is an experience to not miss. On a full moon night with no clouds and my pool acting as a reflecting pool to the moon, really, really, spectacular.

But do not go to a waterpark on shrooms. Weed? Awesome! But shrooms are a no-go.

Anyways bring edibles so your high throughout the entire time.

18. You are the Gandalf of GC dude.... Just picture your self as Gandalf and then write stuff it works haha :hello::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: