~Need answer quicklyyyy please ! !~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by everydaysir, Aug 7, 2009.

1. So bunch of homies are going to the waterpark tmrw. Couple of them wnat to shroom. I've only done 2 grams at the most but really wanna try a whole eighth cuz ive had good experiences with the two 2 gram times i took them.

Anyone with any experiences with gooms, this a good idea? big waterpark?

Thx !

sorry if this is in wrong section; im baked as fuck and confused.

(also, would smoking herb before gooming be a good idea? thx)

2. Lmao me to, i am hitting up the one at Niagera falls, i never had shrooms at a waterpark but weed alone is crazy, i can imagine what those will do to you, all i can say is have fun lol.

3. A full 1/8th at the waterpark get a thumbs down from me. But do whatever you want.

4. I agree. I wouldn't risk that shit.

5. Tripping should be done at home.

6. This.

Tripping in public is bad enough, let alone crowds of loud screaming people.

7. I only trip with people I really like. Being surrounded by crazy loud ass douchebags while tripping the hardest you have ever tripped surrounded by lots of water sounds like a terrible idea.

8. Yeah, seems like it would inevitably lead to a horrible trip. I've never tripped but i can only imagine it would end up a shitty day.

9. when shrooming always remember to never:

1) go to large crowds of people
    2) swimming
    3) school

top 2 reasons at a waterpark horrible horrible idea

10. I've heard swimming on shrooms is the shit. Had a bad experience?

11. It is not safe to go swimming when one is under the influence of a strong hallucinogen.

12. lmao you start to think your breathing under the water and drown.

13. ive never tripped b4, but that sounds like the worse idea ever. dont do it man, its gonna turn out bad.

14. lol yea its something like carpin out where you just sit underwater and forget to take a breath

15. You should just take them and stare at these.

[​IMG]

16. Wait, you want him to take them and stare at little children? :eek:

17. Lets all hope he was referring to the giant mushrooms:p! If not we will all have to beat the shit out of him!

18. GODDAMMIT IF OSG SAYS DONT DO IT; DONT DO IT!

kids these days. respect your elders. hahaha

19. Agree with TheChosenOne. Also I dig that quote in your cig page TCO. My son watched that movie and started running around the house with a blanket on his neck like a cape kicking saying THIS IS SPARTA. Funny as hell!:p

20. Teenager on Psilocybin mushrooms kills child at waterpark thinking the child to be a gnome more at 8pm.