Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need answer quick..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ragekai, Mar 11, 2009.

1. what fruit was it that help high ? I m bout to go store

2. anything with vit C oranges Kiwis

3. Mangoooooo mmmm :yummy:

I'm eatin one right now :D

4. #6 Ragekai, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Ok, back from the store. Got a mango. Not sure its a good one or not but im eating it anyway.

K. Ima eat the whole mango at 9:30. I will setup my blaze station at 9:45 and start toking at about 10:00. :D

5. The riper the mango the better. But you should wait at least 45min after eating the mango, so I say start tokin at 10:10 :smoke:

6. Ah alright. :D

Will try it.

I also got orange juice :D

7. Oarnge juice is best for mushies

8. Mushies?

9. get v8-fusion or arizona tea(not arizona punch... less vitamins) so you can enjoy the boosting vitamins with a throat soothing sensation after taking monster rips.

10. Mushrooms
    Shrooms

11. Ah. Heh..sticking to MJ for this. This is to test the recent idea that eating mangoes gets you higher. :D

12. I know
    I was just telling you that that was what the oarnge juice is best for
    But tell me what happens with the mango If it works I have to try this

13. i thought this was bs

14. i kno vit c helps e trips but ive never herd of it boosting a bud high...ill have to test this 1 out...
    peace 420

15. could someone scientifically explain how a mango's vitamin c can increase a high or create a quicker psilocybin onset or enhance the trip?

16. its not the vitamin C. Its some chemical named something like myceanine or something like that which supposedly helps THC absorption.

And apparently mangoes is pretty loaded with that chemical.

17. If your go to the 4th post on the 1st page
    I posted the thread about it Everyone could read about it there

18. get this sesh going bra i wanna see if it works :)