Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need answer quick!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Party boyyy, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I'm going to a party this weekend and a bunch of people have me money to buy weed but I don't have my car to get it. Ik that my sister smokes but how do I ask her to buy me some?? She aways gets pissed when I ask her what do I do?

2. I'd just ask her nicely to be honest man. Tell her your people are countin on you to get some dank nuggets, so you need her help. If anything toss her a little nug for the hookup also

3. Alright thanks man shell understand

4. What. The. Fuck.

You want people on the internet who don't know you or your sister, to tell you how to talk to YOUR sister?

What. The. Fuck.

5. ^^^Thank you

6. Well first you should turn 18. Then find friends who can get their own damn weed

7. god OPs stupid

8. You guys are really nice and respectful just like a good toker.

9. [quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']You guys are really nice and respectful just like a good toker.[/quote]

What advice would you give OP?

10. I saw one guy give advice, the rest of you with a negative response.

11. Honestly just ask her, though seeing as I don't know your sister I can't give you any real advice lol. Why does she get pissed when you ask though? Most stoners wouldn't...

12. If you ask her alot then of course she would be pissed. If not then shes just a bitch. Theres not really much that can be done with bitches. Except one thing but thats your sister..