Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need answer ASAP PLS READ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highdayz, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Hey im trying to find a weed documentary to prove to y family that weeds is absolutely harmless, causes no bodily harm etc etc

please recommend one as soon as you can..

i was thinking the union, but im not sure if that one fits the criteria its been a while since iv seen it.

Plase recommend me one, k thanks!!!!

2. Super High Me?

The union would probably be good, if you look on netflix online they have a lot of weed documentarys.

3. which one do you think would convince the them more that smoking weed i harmless

4. Uhh probably the union, but its strung out like its all the history on weed so it has a lot of information, but in superhigh me it shows the affects of smoking weed after 30 days which is point on like honest truth.
    But in superhigh me it shows some negative affects on weed so its up to you man. Just watch them before you show them and either way there just gonna find negative things about weed so it might just be a waste.

5. dont expect a movie to convince someone, who is against weed, that weed is fine. Unless your parents are naive, try getting actual documents on the positive effects of weed. stormcrow has TONS.

6. The Union is good, but many will argue that it is just "stoner propaganda". :smoke: All smoke and hot air! I think PubMed studies are far more impressive! PubMed is a .gov site!

If you would like to access my List, just click that first link in my sig! Then just scroll down scanning the titles until one looks good! It won't take you long to find what you need! Anything marked (full - date) will get you a study either in PubMed or medical journal! Anything marked (abst - date) will get you a short summary of a long study.

This one is a "goodie"! Sentence #2 is a bomb-shell, and when they compare THC vs Aricept? Total mind-blow! :eek: WebMD is a very reputable medical site! :D

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20061006/marijuana-may-slow-alzheimers[/FONT]

and a few more....

Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries
    http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20050406/marijuana-chemical-fights-hardened-arteries

Chemicals in Marijuana May Fight MRSA
    Marijuana Ingredients May Fight MRSA

Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer
    Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer

Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors
    Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors

Marijuana Ingredients Slow Invasion by Cervical and Lung Cancer Cells Pot Slows Cancer in Test Tube

Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain
    Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain

Cannabis Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Pain (news - 2004)
    Cannabis Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Pain

Pot Chemical May Curb Inflammation (news – 2007)
    Pot Chemical May Curb Inflammation

Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis
    Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain (news – 2003)
    Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill
    Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill

Those and many more are in my List.

Granny :wave:

7. #7 MayorMcStoned, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    Dude...dont show your parents Super High Me...

Just...no.

Pick a few studies offa grannys list. Make a cogent arguement pertaining to a them and present them too your folks in an assertive, yet non-confrentational manner.
    explain why you enjoy smoking, how it makes you feel, and be honest. Most parents will respect your decisions if you are 18, and leave it at that.

it is possible your parents wont even be open to learning about it, or letting you do it. In this case, just stop trying to convince them...youre not going to change their minds...

Good luck op, and please, for your own sake, dont show your parents Super High Me...

8. Yeah super high me is kind of meant for stoners lmao. Good old research on paper/computer will do the trick better than any movie.

9. The Union is your best bet, but documents are better

10. super high me. it really helps display its harmlessness

11. Yeah i'd have to say show them the union. I highly doubt theres anything they can say after watching it.:smoke:

12. Other than "God,I wish this movie had a better editor";)

13. Haha yeah damn right! :D

14. thanks for the advice, they are not stubborn or against weed, but i still want to show them tcause they have their doubts, cause well they're parents obviously they they think weed might not be healthy.

ALSO GRANNY, THANK YOU! awesome links there.