Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need another persons view on this...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mrganjauk, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Sup guys, i picked up today what's known in england as a benz. I think it's around like 1 or 2 grams.. (i'm a newbie). The stuff i got looks real good, but i just want to know whether the shit i got today is sprayed? I mean it looks good, ive rubbed it on my skin etc.. and it seems fine. I've never got sprayed weed from my dealer before.

Thanks.

P.s I can add more photos of a small nug out of the bag if you want. 06112009027.jpg

2. It does look a bit like grit weed, aka weed sprayed with frosted glass, but I can't tell you from a picture alone, and those might just be trichomes. Looks nice though, and a benz should be around 1 to 1.4g, which it looks like..

However, having said that, I just had another look and I noticed there isn't anything on the leaves, and there isn't a ton of sandy looking shake, so I don't think it's grit, I think it's just good weed that's a little wet. Probably only weighs out to 1g or so dry but given that a lot of weed is sold wet here in the UK that doesn't surprise me.

Looks nice :)

3. Awesome. Thanks for the reply mate... I think i'll go out tommorrow and grab a little pocket microscope or something just to make sure ya know?

Keep on Smokin' :smoking:

4. Grit weed wouldn't still be wet. There is no point in tripling the weight. They spray with a silicone spray which hardens in minutes and would be rock solid in the places it has been sprayed. looks like some good smoke could be drier.

5. i know it is not frosted glass on your herb! have fun while you are high!

peace:smoking:

6. It's not Wet but it's not dry.. it's a little fluffy and sticky. Nug weed.jpg

7. Easiest way to tell is to break off a little piece or scrape a little kief (loose crystals) and bite it/chew it. If it crunches, you have a problem. If it is sticky and plant-like, smoke that shit.

8. fluff and sticky....? and you still havent smoked it?

thatd be gone if i had it.

9. YOu got some fireee. Love it while you got it.

10. Done that.. it tastes like plant and is really sticky. But the middle of a nug, it's like kinda hard, and hardish to break apart but with still with a little bit of stickiness.. is that a bad thing?

11. No that's pretty normal. It may be more compressed on the inside or it could be some stem. Looks like some good weed, have yourself a good time.

12. Thanks for the replies guys.. 1 more test left. Try it ;) I'll let you know in a few minutes how it smokes.

13. why do people always think their shit is laced or sprayed with something?

14. enjoy, looks like some shit i used to get when i first started. im eager to know how it gets yah =]

15. because beginners are paranoid, they are new to it so they don't know everything about it yet.

16. Amazing smoke. I'm flying high :smoking: goodnight guys