Need an opinion on a new phone

Discussion in 'General' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hope this is in the right section, didnt really fit anywhere else so forgive me if I am wrong. My Blackberry 9000 is pretty much fucked, the screen fades to white quite often, every time I get an sms/bbm/email the phone will restart its self and at other random times as well. It is pretty much inoperable so I need to get a new phone. My two options would be the Blackberry bold 9900 or the iPhone 4s. I would like to get some input from so users and determine which would be the best to get. I know that Blackberry isnt doing so hot these days, but that aside is the 9900 worth it at all or should I go to the dark side....

2. Galaxy nexus is the best out right now, iphone is outdated tech at this point

3. [quote name='"makinthelul420"']Galaxy nexus is the best out right now, iphone is outdated tech at this point[/quote]

Oh ok haha iphone 4s is the best phone ive ever had have never had any complaints about it

4. The only reason I wouldn't get he 4s is if your worried about people knowing what your typing and saying. I realize that probably a lot of companies do this, but I think apple is most dangerous. But I do love my MacBook Pro. Ik I'm a hypocrite

5. Don't get a blackberry...their idea of catching up is making the bold a touch screen....pathetic....keep what you have now and wait for the iphone 5, IMO

6. [quote name='"jayhawks22"']Don't get a blackberry...their idea of catching up is making the bold a touch screen....pathetic....keep what you have now and wait for the iphone 5, IMO[/quote]

This^

7. Meh, although the I4S is pretty sick, you can do better. It really all depends on what you want to use it for. I would probably buy something shitty (20 dollar Walmart phone, if you can't handle your BB any longer) and wait until the i5 comes out; hopefully it's worth the damn wait!

8. thats probably my best option at this point. I loved my Bold but it just doesnt work anymore, its fucked. I guess I will pick up a cheapie to tide me over. I have another 11 months until my contract is up so hopefully there will be something decent on the market by them. When does I5 drop?

9. Wait for iphone 5.

10. So much speculation/hype about the I5, I couldn't even give you a time frame. I kind of fell off the "Apple" wagon (and onto the DROID one) after the launch of the 3G "S"; so my advice there would be.... not needed? Guess I can't find the word I was looking for....

Anywho! I found a 5 dollar phone at 7-11 the other day so, the cheap options are there :)

11. I was not saying the iphone isnt a great phone, just there are better options out there right now. or as others had stated, wait for a new iphone, because you dont want to use your upgrade when a new model is less than 2 years to drop.

12. Don't get a blackberry man, they fucking suck, especially compared to an iPhone.

13. Just ordered an iphone 4s yesterday. Practically everyone I know has one and loves it so I think its a safe bet. I ordered a purple otterbox for it too since I'm always breaking shit.

14. If an iphone is what you want then wait for the iphone5,I'm more of a droid girl but there's no point in getting the 4s when the 5 really isn't that far off.

15. Stay away from blackberry and apple.. samsung all the way!

16. Throw your brokeberry in the garbage, get an iPhone and never look back!!! I'm telling you mang!!

17. Yah but if you have an upgrade that 4s is free or like a couple hundred bucks at most! The 5 regardless will be like $700 or something outrageous! If thats not the case on price than giver, but that how it is for me!

18. Care to elaborate? Not being a dick, honestly interested

19. I'd go with some sort of samsung or android phOne coming from an iPhone user, I've had two iPhone 4s because the first one ha the led light randomly coming on and it wouldn't go off, now this one, and I'm kinda sick of apples products with these stupid little glitches, like on this iPhone when I plug in my headphones the voice control option randomly goes on.

20. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']I'd go with some sort of samsung or android phOne coming from an iPhone user, I've had two iPhone 4s because the first one ha the led light randomly coming on and it wouldn't go off, now this one, and I'm kinda sick of apples products with these stupid little glitches, like on this iPhone when I plug in my headphones the voice control option randomly goes on.[/quote]

Maybe yours but ive never had a problem with any iphone i use and trust me android Has alot more glitches