Need an Explanation for Freaky Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JackThePirate, Dec 12, 2009.

1. So a few weeks back, me and my friend got hold of some mids, went out to this hill by my house, trekked to the top of it, and started enjoying the view and smoking.

Now me and my friend had just been arguing and fighting, and weren't on the best terms, and the night wasn't going good, but we had bought the stuff together, so we were gonna smoke it together no matter what.

After not-too-long, I began to feel it coming on, but it seemed strange, and I felt like I was being squished into a smaller person. Not a bad feeling, I loved the sensation, but it was weird as hell. Then I get up to start putting away all the rest of the stuff, and my peice, but I get the spins all of a sudden and have to lay back down. I begin to hate the feeling, and wish i hadnt smoked. I am dizzy and nauscious and begin to nod off. (Note: we are still up on this hill)

All of a sudden, My friend is shaking me whispering "Dude, what's that sound"

I unplug my headphones to drown out my iPod, and I hear someone, or something coming through the bushes toward us, and voices, of at least two people.

I start freaking, and I swear to God or whatever/whoever you do or don't believe in I heard one say "They reported two suspects".

I get up, and grab my friend and book my ass down this hill and we sprint to my house (a good 3/4 mile away). Once we get there, I realize I left my earphones, my piece, and whats left of a 40 up there.

We are too sketched to go back, so We wait it off at my house and my friend goes home, and I go to sleep.

Next morning I get up at eight o'clock and drive to the bottom of the hill, hike up and...

EVERYTHING IS GONE.

piece
    lighter
    headphones
    weed
    even the trash we accidentally left there was no where to be seen.

Note: This was my first time buying from a new dealer, but he's my school buddy, and is trustworthy.

Can anybody try to explain wtf happened!? :confused:

2. maybe they were people walkin up the hill, and just threw ur stuff and pieced the ipod.
    did this happen at nite?

3. I bet you were tripping balls and you forgot shit there and the magical gnomes stole your shit to go buy weed.

4. So, if you heard police (which I'll give you, seems unlikely) then they would bag everything as evidence in case they found you so that you could be brought up on charges later.

Aside from that it just sounds like you got super baked, maybe smoked too much for the setting.

5. the altitude?

6. 1. You smoked too much. That's where you got the spins/nausea/what have you.

* Happens to the best of us. At least you didn't puke; that's the next step, had you continued smoking.

2. People were coming. You either heard the "2 Suspects" line or you didn't. It could have been your paranoid brain playing tricks on you (smoking enough to give you nausea will likely make you slightly paranoid, too). It also could have been cops. It could have even been two people discussing a recent crime.

3. You bounced because people were coming. A common response, I may have done the same.

4. They were undoubtedly going for the same view you were. There are mountains/hills in my neighborhood area and I went there all the time growing up. But I was definitely not the only one, despite the fact that I very very very seldom saw other people, and they were dirtbiking.

5. Since they were going for the same view, they were likely sitting in the same spot. Since they were likely sitting in the same spot, they likely took your shit. I mean come on, if I find an iPod and 2-3 grams in the woods, I'm not leaving it around for the next lucky asshole. I'm going to be the lucky asshole.

6. Your new dealer had nothing to do with any of it. Actually, I'd say he's worth keeping around, since he clearly sold you some potent shit.

It was a couple different unfortunate events unfortunately happening at the same unfortunate time. Sorry bro.

7. ^^ great analysis!

If you had to trek up a big hill I doubt it was the cops, but either way you probably lost more than you would have lost if you were caught by the cops. Oh well man, not too big of a deal and it makes a decent story =)

8. Hey "Smoke Blunts" thanks man. Yeah, I guess it's no biggie, but probably going to find a new spot to do the deed. Just the whole scenario of the night contributed to me not having a good time. But, no harm done. Thanks again

9. hahaha you might have just been hearing stuff, reminds me of my younger days when a good friend of mine and me were smoking then went to chill in his room. We were doing something on the computer and next thing i thought i heard sirens coming down his street maybe like half a mile away. Then i didnt hear it but when i said something to him about it, he heard it to then i started hearing it again. Probably one of the realist sirens i/we have ever imagined. We stood complelty frozen in his room for like 2 minutes trying to listen for the siren. Finally we go the idea to go outside expecting to hear it better but when we got outside it was quite as can be. Lol random story but brings back good memories. :hippie: