Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need an expert opinion!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Diezel, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Hello all wanted to say hey! Im new to the forums! Just bought an 1/8 for $60 and to me that seemed outrageous. Just moved to college (U of I) and am new to the game of tokeing. Where I used to live you could get a quarter for $60 and an 1/8 for $30 for some decent mids (so I think anyway since I dont have any experience). So I was wondering if this 1/8th I bought is some dank? I took a picture but I dont know if you will be able to see it all to well. Anyways just wanted to say hey and im stoked to be part of the forum! Tell me what you think of this stuff!

Snapshot_20090907_1.jpg

Snapshot_20090907_2.jpg

Snapshot_20090907.jpg

2. They look dense my man. Possibly dank. Not a horrible price. Worth it if mad dank. Is it covered in tricgomes? The white specs

3. Looks pretty good to me, i dont see any seeds, so have fun!!!

4. i dont know......... looks like a lot more than an eighth, but looks pretty good. weigh it out id be interested in how much it weighs

5. Looked at it closer and it seems to have like lil white specs maybe like hairs al over it so im guessing that a damn good sign im excited. Whats the best way to smoke this? Roll a Jay? Hit a bong? or Vape it? I have a vape (i got drunk one night and bought one haha and maybe have smoked like 3 times prior to buying one haha) I herd that you shouldnt use good shit in a vape.

6. I would weigh it but I dont have a scale.. and I really want to tear into it and smoke haha

7. i heard the opposite, and ive seen the opposite i did great shit in a vape got more fucked up then ever have, tried beasters and nothing.

8. shouldn't use good bud in a vape? PREPOSTEROUS! vape some up, then put some in a bong.

9. Ok cool,

I just herd that the vape just extracts all the thc out of it so it doesnt matter if its dank or schwag because the THC is all extracted. But its good to know the vape will get me riiiiped! Im excited enough typeing, more tokeing!

10. Also, Is there a trick to keeping it fresh? Like putting it in the fridge or something crazy?

11. mason jar, sealed tight, in a dark, cool (but not cold) area. keeps mold off and keeps it fluffy.

12. Any sealable glass jar goes miles in preserving bud. If you have a mason jar, or a canning jar, use that. If not, find a gravy bottle or something and clean it out real good and store your bud in there. This will help 'cure' your weed and let it get a better smoke and flavor over time.

:smoking:

13. that looks like way more than an 1/8
    and that doesnt look that dank
    couldnt tell pictures arent that great.

as for keeping it fresh, get a mason jar (if you continuously buy bud like me)
    or just fold the bag over and suck out the remaining air

14. Nice thanks everyone for the post so far I think I have found a good home(forum)! Thanks!

15. Enjoy man. That looks like a nice eight.

16. Another idea for ya. Everyone's suggesting mason jars, but nug jugs are pretty nice. They're pretty much just small glass bottles that're made for weed. The ones that I've seen are smaller than canning jars and have cool designs or logos.

About your vaping idea: A vaporizer does pretty much get almost all of the THC (and other "stuff" that makes you high) out of the weed. I'm gonna make up some random example with numbers that don't make sense, but say you have a gram of bud with 3 gigaweeds of potency. Then you have a gram of dank that's 10 gigaweeds of potency. See where I'm going? Wouldn't you rather vape the dank shit and get MORE of the good stuff than vape the same amount of lower end bud? Also, you would need roughly a third of the dank stuff to equal the same amount as the more reg stuff.

Just my two cents. I'm not a guru by any means but if you got any questions you can PM (private message. Sorry, I'm not sure how new you are to this stuff) me.

~Kroovy

17. that looks like dank to me, if you can get a better picture or tell us what it smells like, we can probably tell you.

18. I know what a PM is im pretty fimiliar with forums. As for the picture I had to use my laptops built in cam because I dont have a cardreader up here yet. Ill get a better picture sometime though. It smells like heaven kind of a mellow scent that isnt super stinky but I want to put it in my nose and leave it there.

19. well smoke some of this already and than youll know if its dank! sounds like you might have some kush there and thats always a good thing :hello:

20. looks exactly like my last pickup. One gravity bong bowl of that will keep me high for 6 hours. I got a quarter for 100 so u didnt do too bad, and keep in mind that prices change by location