Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need an excuse

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimborockstar, Jan 24, 2009.

1. i usually go in my backyard when my mom isnt home to smoke. theres snow out now and i left footprints going behind my shed, up to some of the windows at my house, and to the sliding door i leave out of. she confronted me about it asking if i was out there recently and i said no. im a little paranoid a guess since the footprints lead and stop at my sliding door. what bullshit can i give her as an excuse?

if she brings it up again im just gonna say i was out there like 3 or so weeks ago (still snow out) but i need an excuse as to why i was out there. its a decently small backyard so theres not much reason as to why i would be out there...

thanks for your help

2. either looking for something or if you have a dog...im not really sure though...its not a big deal to my parents so not sure why its a huge deal but some people are diff than others..wish i could help you more..ill smoke a bowl and think about it right now though..if ithink of anything ill post agian..GOOD LUCK...:D

3. thanks for your input

4. Do you have a neighbor you know on the other side?? Like home improvement LMAO

5. Tell her you had to take a piss when someone was in the bathroom and you were embarrassed about admitting it. Its an awkward topic of conversation and she should drop it.

6. take a shovel or plow and remove the snow?

7. say you were just enjoying the outdoors and chillin outside, or say you were cutting yourself thats a good way to keep a mothers mind of weed :D