Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need an Education on Cartridges

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pebblescando, Feb 24, 2018.

1. I like the vape cartridges, but there are so many different kinds!
    What is the difference between K.I.N.D. Clear Vape Oil and K.I.N.D. Live Resin Cartridges?
    Some say oil, some say resin, it's somewhat confusing!

2. Hi there I can help you somewhat as I am a Rosin smoker and have been smoking some good liquid rosin and resin. Now thats going to confuse the hell out of you haha
    There are products that you can add to extracts like rosin, shatter and live resin to liquefy it which is becoming very popular, KIND I am not sue but believe it would be the Brand Name. If you dont know what Live resin or clear are you can google for answers. The clear one would be liquid already it is usually around 90-93 percent THC and is totally odorless and tasteless which is why I HATE it because I like natural flavour.. People add ejuice for flavour like e ciggs and also add weed terps back into it to give it a weed flavour but IMO its only good for making thc infuse food products. It does get you very medicated and if you like fruity flavours then it is great.
    The live resin one is just liquid live resin but be careful and do your research because there are shady companies who cut their carts with e cigg juice to make more profit and dont care about providing you with the best products.
    Google helps usually. As for KIND I have no idea my guess is its the Brands name. hope this helps if you want my opinion if the seller is legit and trustworthy go with the live resin cart should taste great if your looking for natural flavours and is less likely to be cut with anything as usually the clear is cut to add flavour and max profits

3. Basically it is all hash oil, check, that's easy.

The various names for the manner in which it was extracted or "grade" I suppose is the difference you are wanting esplained.

I shall try to not make it more confusing but I cannot guarantee!

Usually most carts will advertise the amount of concentrate in it and the type, ie 500ml to 1000ml (half a gram to a gram of concentrate) and how it was manufactured, be it closed loop CO2, butane hash oil (BHO), or rosin (heat pressure and no solvent)

Some manufacturers will list additives if used to make the concentrate remain in a liquid like state and some will add terpines to the party.

Ideally they are all tested for heavy metal and pesticides and all that as well and some even tell the specific breakdown of all the different cannabinoids, woot!

Have a good one and take a cart apart (safely!) when you are done with it, it is very interesting how they work.

Edit* right live resin, to my knowledge it is a way to take a plant before drying and actually make rosin from it? Hmm. It's like some new shit that I'm not all totally on board with and dunno about fo sho. Someone else may chime in!

4. That's just it! I'm 50 some odd years old and have been smoking pot since I was 13! It's a whole new world out there. I've gotten absolutely sick from being too high! I try to be really careful picking a strain and try to take notes and such, but, damn, when you're stoned....it makes me want to be able to take classes because I know longer speak the language well!

5. It's all good man. Those vape cartridges are high as hell in THC and will do the trick.

Some people swear by the taking little baby sip/pulls on the vape, like 5 to 10 and following the last hit with as much air you can follow it with. Of course not until you pass out.

Most bang for your buck and in theory preserves the coil atomizer head from getting too hot, flooding, wearing out prematurely, etc.

I like the vape craze but cannot get really really blasted with them. Next step up is dripping the same oil in the carts (basically) on a larger type setup and it's still in the vaporization of concentration realm. Potent and powerful medicine for the uninitiated and old timers alike!

Bwahahaha

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

6. K.I.N.D. is a brand name, IMO the Live Resin is my favorite. It has a higher THC content and taste so much better. The cartridges appear to be filled with different "concentrates" and it's taken me a while to figure out the process and the ingredients. I don't want and PG or VG, it seems to be harmful as per my research. Resin, to me, was scraping the bowl to get what was left over because you were out of weed, is that correct?

They also have Live Resin Glass Syringe "Clear Concentrates by K.I.N.D. is solvent-free and has the consistency of honey, making it ideal for dabbing using our glass syringe." It seems to me that some of the syringes are refills if you have your own caratridge (not necessarily this one). Their website is at Home - KIND Concentrates

This whole new world of products is unbelievable!

7. While resin can be what is scraped out of a bowl, in this case resin is referring to the sticky trichromes on the cannabis plant so it is usually very high in THC and potent. That is likely a refill for a cartridge, I use the brand Nectar stick which are pure distillate cartridges and they also have the glass syringe refills that are good for dabbing or refilling your cartridge

8. Thanks! That was the info I was looking for! With all of the new product and being "Old School" there needs to be available classes to learn what you want! Free!!

9. Yeah and especially with these cartridges, there are so many different brands and ways of making them. The things you want to look for are pure distillate or whatever other type of concentrate is in your pen since many are cut to make them more liquidy, and no pesticides. Also google the brand to check their rep, there are some companies known for their great pens like 710 King Pen which I have tried and the taste was great and got me stoned, but they tested positive for harmful pesticides so just make sure you trust the company of the cartridges you are buying.

Also stay away from any cartridge with a silica wick, I prefer the ones with the solid metal atomizers

• Like Like x 1