need an answer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by inspiron, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Hey I'm gonna start growing in a few days and i want to know if after I do the paper towel thing can i just plant them right into a big pot instead of a small one and then transfering it???
    Thanks

2. you could plant into a bigger pot, but you have more control and less problems in the long run with a smaller one. you would want to work with a smaller pot to start developing a nice tight network of roots. transfering the smaller plant into a larger pot allows the plant to make use of all available space rather than shooting down towards the bottom of a bigger pot, then trying to establish a rootball. plus if you are not an exp'd transpotter, it will help you learn how to.

3. The only thing is that I dont want to ruin the plant when i transplant it.

4. Be gentle when you move to a bigger pot and you will have no problems. I have never seen any shock or damage when I transplant, they only get bigger faster as there is more room for them to grow.

Gg

5. As long as u dont break the soil to bits when u take it out of the pot, u should be ok! Its very hard to f*ck up re-potting anyway! You'd have to drop it on the floor or something? :D
    Most plants wont even notice anything and will just keep growing away, but some plants may slow down a little bit, nothing u can do bout that though ;)
    Its a lot easier than it sounds m8!
    CWL