need alot of help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gatortooth, Jul 18, 2006.

1. im in lousiana and i have a idea of using my boat for transportaion and growing weed in the woods off the some rivers. I would use google earth to see how far houses are and to pic open spots to put plants. I would target fence lines and other open areas away from houses off the rivers. The rivers i would be useing are small and dont have any boats or gamewardens on them so i dont think i could realy get caught. I have almost unliminted areas so i could grow as many plants as i want to if i put the time in it. I have never grown before so i have a lot of question before i think about starting.

1 is it too late to start
    2 how long does it take before i can harvest
    3 is it worth the time how much can i yeild or make of 40 or so plants
    4 how often to water

2. From what i know,

1. It is to late
    2. Normal harvest time can be anywhere from September to Late october?
    3.It would be worth the time if A) it wasnt to late and B) u planned on selling it and not smoking ur self retarted. Also to stay on the safe side say each plant yeilds one ounce, and since some will produce more/less it will even out considering some of them will not make it because of bugs and other obstacles.(my stupid theory)
    4.Every 2-3 days depending on how much they consume which u would notice eventually but i like to leave it upto the rain, in my climate.

3. You know your retarded when you spell it wrong and use it in the wrong part of speech ;)

4. One problem with your plan, Google Earth's images are from the early or mid 90's, so new houses could have been erected in areas since then.

5. Take in to consideration you have to be able to check them often.

6. i think u should get everything ready this year for next years grow b/c u r way too late

7. be aware growing outdoors your plants get exposed to rain and the elements.

8. I was just helping him out, its more then i can say about ur post. besides it was a straight forward meaning, u understood what i meant, and im sure everyone else did to, foo:cool:.