need alot of help growing in my attic.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lipiff, Oct 9, 2008.

1. hello im planning to do a grow in my attic its 4 feet tall at the highest point but i have insulation and im afraid that there will be fiber glass in my bud so should i buy a tent and what type of lights should i use im using arjans haze #3.

2. Lights will depend on your temps and just staple mylar to the rafters covering the stuff where you grow and box off the sides with something,pull cool clean air from under the eves and look for some roof vents to exhast(most have some large ones too.;)

3. i see exhaust but do u have any reccamendations for lights? and what about c02 and stuff?

4. Gona suggest stickies for you for a while and my bros thread so you can ask any questions along your way w/o any problems.

Bigginer sec,"So you want to grow......Enjoy..and say hi to JCJ for me.;)

5. Im about to start an indoor attic grow to. I bought a 1000watt HPS/MH Switchable, with hortilux bulbs. Im also about to grow Arjan's Ultra Haze #1. The peak in the ceiling is 8'. So factor in lights and buckets and my plants will only be able to grow to 5' TOTAL at harvest. The nice thing is that Arjans hazes can be controllable. Im going to train mine to get as much as possible out of them, but cant wait to plant it outdoors next spring.

What lights to use depend on a couple of things.
    Budget / Stealth / Goal / Temepratures / elec. costs.

6. Just not in that order.;)

May i suggest a MH bulb? Hortilux-Blue 1K MT1000B-D/HOR/HTL-BLUE,its the best for vegging and the only bulb which is 5500K.:cool:

This bulb may make your order better....maybe.