Need alittle advice on my set-up.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 420patient, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hi guys here's what i got so far...

400w hps
    nivana Ak-48
    FFOF Soil
    FoxFarms Trio Nutes
    Hygrozyme
    Cal-Mag
    Superthrive
    3gallon pots
    PH- Pen and UP/Down solution

My question is when should i start using the Cal-Mag, Superthrive and Hygrozyme?
    I am going to start the foxfarms after 3rd leafset at about 25% and work up to full gradually. Just need advice on when and how often to use the other 3 products.
    Thanks for any advice and sugjestions.

2. I have never had any experience with Cal/mag so I don't know. As far as Superthrive and Hygrozyme, you use them from start to finish. The Hygrozyme is the same strength ratio from seedling to harvest, I think it is like 6ml-8ml per 4 liters. The superthrive however has different ratios depending on what stage. So pay attention to this. Hope this helps, and good luck with your grow!

Another thing to do if you haven't planned on it already. Mix in more perlite or vermiculite and some peat moss into the ffof soil!

3. #3 420patient, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Yeah man forgot about the perlite, Thanks for reminding me. So what are your opinions on the Hygrozyme? Can you tell the results? Also is a pint of the hygrozyme and a quart of the Cal-Mag enough for one grow for 4 or five plants in 3gallon pots?

4. I'm pretty sure you use the cal/mag during flower, and one would think a quart would be enough, I haven't read anything yet about the Hygrozyme.

5. Idk i think your suppose to use the cal-mag during veg also cause it helps with deficencies... Im probly wrong though...lol.