Need Advise

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jamashy, Aug 13, 2014.

1. #1 jamashy, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    I need some advise. Regarding an older woman. I'll tell you how we met. Me-20 her-28
    So I was with my cousin and we were going to a trail to chill and blaze, and she gets a text from an old friend talking about hanging out soon. Turns out, the most convenient time for both of them was right then. I didn't mind, most of my cousins friends are pretty cool and good looking so no problem there. So we get there, say whatsup and everything and walk for a while then smoke a couple bowls (EDIT),We were all pretty fucked up and the conversation was flowing easy, talking about current issues and wild shit. Overall it was a chill time, met a cool person that I was pretty sure I'd never see again.
    I had pretty much forgot about this hangout when I get a message from her saying we should chill soon. I hadn't even looked (mentally, cuz physically I scoped that ass out good) at her like that because shes so much older than I am. I am pretty attractive (sorry) but I didn't/don't think I could get a hot older women like that. I am not very good with girls or people in general somewhat due to my obsessive compulsive disorder and the anxiety that comes with it. I am not one for casual hookups because bitches catch feelings and I hurt them and I don't even realize it till I look back. She also doesn't seem like one for casual hookups. Is there any chance of anything working out? Would she message me out of the blue if she didn't want something? Looking back I might've been oblivious to her giving me "the eye" because I didn't consider it a possibility

2. Go for it. If you don't, you might regret it

3. Pussy is pussy

4. yeah just hang out with her. you guys don't have to have sex if a casual thing isn't what either of you is looking for. Maybe if you hang out you'll actually like each other and things will happen naturally.