NEED ADVISE ...out door grow not comming out so good...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mrbotanist897, Dec 1, 2010.

1. well i got a couple sativa outdoor and i just finish cutting them down but was looking at the buds and theiir premmy and when i dried them up even worse...lol.. well i also had a ant problem they were everywere on the buds and climbing up the tree how do you get rid of those as well .. i use monster bloom nova series bloom and veg and some advance nutrient carb load final faze and some good old bat guano.......lol......can someone give some advise sorry no pics

but the major questions are...

1 . was it a problem because of strain
    2. the foods which are the best
    3. how to get rid of ants and spider might out door....crazzzy
    4. why the buds come out so premmy
    5 and how much to feed the kids....ppm wise ...

2. I grow outside in the tropics. Fu**ing ants and bugs are all over. I actually have to deal with lizards that love to eat the buds. You can get rid of the ants with boric acid. Mix it with some powered sugar and sprinkle it around the ouside of the pots. That'll kill them off quick.

It sounds like you didn't let her flower long enough. are you sure she was ready?

As far as nutes.. I mix some bone meal into the soil b4 planting. And put a little (tiny tiny bit) or liquid nutes into the water right after I plant. I don't use any nutes until they get going a bit. Then I switch to jacks 20-20-20 for veg. and jacks bloom 10-30-10 for flowering. I also use some alaska fish emultion 5-1-1 from veg all the way till harvest. I just feel the need to use some animal crap somewhere along the line.