Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davida0829, May 19, 2010.

1. ok gota go over to my grandpas tomarrow and help with lawn work or somthing like that (maby have to work on a truck)

ok i gota bowl of some good shit i sorta wanna smoke b4 going over there (not that i dont love my grandpa i love him) just mostly the stuff that he calls for help with is boring

should i smoke??? b4 i go???:confused:

2. Well its all up too you.
    I would..
    Honestly thow if you think your gpa may find out dont cause you should respect his home...
    hahaha but only if he'll find out..

3. I got baked a few weeks back before doing lawn work and I thought I was going to die. This was simple stuff, too, that I do on a daily/weekly basis without any problems. Being high didn't make it go faster like I had hoped, it just made it more tedious. "This load of mulch HAS to be the last one I'll need, there's no way it won't cover everyth.... son of a BITCH!"

Other than that, it really depends on how well you can function while you're high. Can you do the job without making careless mistakes? Could you conceal your buzz from your grandpa? Base your decision on your past experiences and how your body reacts to weed.

4. well i do make alota careless mastakes but i think i can consele it from my gpa an yea workin on weed is a bit of a pain in the ass but maby the weed will make sorta a placebo affect (wich means i dont wanna be here right now but honestly idc i am high)

meh i dont think i will smoke almost out and it seems pointless to waste weed like this now that i think of it

5. Save it for when you finish, then ENJOY:smoke:

6. EXACTLY! :hello:

7. Gotta agree with the two guys above me. Nothing better than working all day and enjoying some herb when you're done. Looks like you came to the same conclusion yourself.

8. for sure =]