Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatman2020, Dec 16, 2009.

1. So i wanna keep on smoking bud because i love it, i was with some buddies awhile back and we got busted for weed so iv been sketchy as fuck to smoke out in the open with my friends, i want to keep smoking with them but they always drive around and want to get out and do things but im scared we will get caught again and then ill really be fucked, any advice?

2. idk i mean after you smoke it shouldnt be a problem you wont get in trouble lol as for doing blunt rides or whatever u do just make sure u go where cops arent around usually.

3. stop being a bitch :confused_2:

4. Im not a bitch, you must never have been busted before? Its no fun a total buzz kill and fuckin sucks when you get ur shit pushed in because of it.

5. I know what you mean. Try pointing it out to them that's the best you can do.

6. lol bro ive been arrested a couple times before (not on drug charges on worse charges) and its deffinatlly not fun lol but honestly my best advice is either smoke in secluded places when in public or dont smoke in public at all. its really not nessisary to walk around town or whatever smoking and its much chiller hanging out at your house and doing whatever then going out if you want

7. Ya i guess ill just tell them i hate driving around when we smoke

8. yeah being busted sucks the dick. i cant smoke for a while because of it now. atleast you can though. just blaze in a completely private area. as long as your blazin im sure your friends wont mind where you do it.

9. you douche dont assume shit, i was pulled over for a blocked license plate last friday and the cop smelled weed and took us out and checked us and found my brand new bubbler,new pack of ciggs,and my 30 sack. and im not "scared" to smoke in public, fuck tha po po, yous just a bitch :confused_2:

10. dude your a asshole

11. how?...

12. lmao saying "your a bitch" and stupid stuff like that because he doesnt wanna get caught? you dont think thats being a asshole? now i guess your a ignorant asshole

13. lol no i just have different views on things, where i come from everyone says F the police, but the pussys are always bitching about how they r gonna get caught

14. But you can still say F the police...but what it comes down to is nobody wants to get caught...and if you actually wanna get caught...your dumb...I don't go on blunt rides I just smoke in my room and it is much better that way...Wanting to be careful doesn't make you a bitch: it makes you smart.

15. well i think our def. of bitch it different, i think of bitch as a person who doesnt take risks, and alot of people cant smoke in there room bcuz they still live with their rents. so u dont like to smoke wit friends? :confused:

16. either way weed isnt worth "gettin your shit pushed in" lol if i was raped over weed id prolly quit...

17. No, he's just intelligent. Drive around and smoke with chances of being caught, or just as easily smoke at home and then go out? Not that hard to make that decision.

To the thread starter I totally feel where your coming from I hate driving around and don't really see why its necessary, it ruins your high when you have getting caught on the back of your mind. Just enjoy your bud in a place you can relax. :smoke:

18. so you wanna be coming down when u hang with ur friends,? i wuld rather be peaking with my friends and having a splendid time :smoke:

19. lol it takes a couple hours to come down it doesnt take long to smoke then walk outside....and who ever said anything about smoking alone? :confused:

20. i suggest if your worried about tokin in public. either pregame it before you go out or take some edibles as you go around. but if you just dont like being high around people then that just takes time to get used to. when i first started goin out in public and smoking i always had gum, eye drops, sunglasses, mints u name it i was pretty paranoid i guess over time you get used to it. how much is an under an oz fine where you live? is that what you got lifted for or what? cuz here an under an oz fine in about as much as a parking ticket. anywayz if you dont reply just try not to be stressed and have fun :):smoke: