Need Advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by strokemydick, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I'm going to go to the sex store in a few days, and I'm wondering what kind of toy I should get for my penis. Should I get a fleshlight or some other artificial vagina? Should I get an electronic sucker?

2. You're already the weirdest member in the City and you just joined... I think it is time to ease up on the Creep Card.

3. a lot of guys I hear of get the artificial vagina as a first and then the electronic sucker!

4. :hello: Good one

There has already been plenty of creep cards on this sex relationship forum

5. Thanks. I guess I'll get an artificial vagina or mouth first, and after they stop making me and my penis horny i'll get the electronic sucker. If I had a vagina, I'd have so many fucking opitions it would be incredible. All those vibrators and dildos of different sizes. Plus all the sex machines and random household objects. I'd be having so much fun if I was a girl. I'd masturbate all the time!

6. how old are you?

7. What does my age have to do with anything? I'm not a minor.

8. .......................................

9. Wow, you my friend are wierd...The solution to your problem though is not. Get some real pussy!, use it or lose it, man. Next...:smoking:

10. o_O

thats all i can say lol

11. Hagagagagagagaga....

12. This dude probably would've creeped out Dr.O....

13. i'm in the same boat as you strokemydick... i'm looking for a good toy for my penis too.

14. i say get the biggest dildo you can and try and milk that prostate.

15. dude if your really that desperate for pussy than buy a clean hooker for a few hours lol, as bad as it sounds id rather fuck a hooker than a flashlight.

16. There is nothing wrong with a man getting a toy! In fact, it turns me on! Get yerself a toy, man, and don't worry what everyone else things! It's all about YOUR DICK! :hello:

17. haha is it just me or is this strokemydick

18. whyyyyyyy out of all forums did you have to come to a marijuana forum and ask this....weird

theres sex forums on the internet prolly a better place to ask....