Need Advice

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Motocole85, Sep 25, 2018.

1. I'm currently running 2 Nirvana Master Kush and 1 Nirvana BlackJack in a 3x3x6 Vivosun tent with a 4inch fan+filter vivosun combo. They are growing under 3 Autocob 55's from cobbshop. My nutes are the GO lineup.

Average temps : 69 - 82
    PH : 6.3 - 6.5
    Humidity hovers around 35-40

Now that that's out of the way I will say this I dont really know what day/week these are on. They have been on 12/12 for about 3 weeks I think. Could be 4? I realized I was over feeding and did a 3x pot size flush with 6.5 PH water. They started up real nice after that. I'm currently using 1/4th strength nutes and waiting for the plant to droop before I water/feed. I was having yellowing before 12 12 and now still the middle of the plant some of the fan leafs are yellowing, wilting and dying off. And there is some browning drying up on them too as you will see in the pics. The trich production is the best I've had yet for this early. I'm just trying to correct the discoloring issues.

1 of the master kush has what looks like nute burn from before the flush? but I cant confirm. The new growth doesnt really have it but about 80% of the way up it starts on the fan leafs.
    The other master kush leafs are very purple on the underside of the leafs and also has a light green color with yellowing on leafs.

Now it may be hungry because I've only fed once since the flush. Well twice because I just fed tonight.

Anything I can do to correct these? They smell amazing and the budsites are very hard and packed with trichs so I want to fix the issues and finish them up without problems.

Here are some photos.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like phosphorus deficiency. Need some pk boost. She’s hungry

3. Yea they got a 1/4th strength dose tonight so maybe that help