Need advice!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yamsayin, Feb 20, 2017.

1. I seem to be having some sort of problem but cant quite figure it out. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! My plants are now 4 weeks into veg and im currently dealing with 3 strains cbd blue shark, white widow x big bud and pure ak. Around week 2 i noticed new growth had white tips mainly on the ak and slightly showing in the other 2 plants i thought maybe my ffof had lost most of its starter nutrients and tested the soil with the basic capsuls in the colored container and my npk levels showed low. I lightly fed with maybe 1/2 gallon each at 1/4 strength nutes and it didnt fix the problem so the next watering i used 1 gallon each of diistilled water with 1 tsp of cal mag which was the first time ive used it after researching distilled water. Still nothing plants are growing vigorously just this one problem i cant figure out water and soil ph both 6.5 to 6.8 runoff tested 6.5 last watering of distilled water and cal mag idk how to upload pics yet i will figure that out now thanks in advanc

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. They are fine.

In organic soil they take what they need. Don't feed anymore. The tip burn means they are full up. Right on the edge. Perfect.

3. Dude they look super healthy. Have you researched the genetics of your plants? Some just tend do that. They don't really look deficient but just be sure to watch if it spreads from the tips.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

4. They say the ak tends to do that but it was noticable in the wwxbb and cbd blue shark just not as bad didnt know if it was something i did i think i just worry too much thanks guys i will continue to keep it updated!! Also is 88° too high i havent put a vent in the room yet i know i need to but it gets up to 90° sometimes humidity usually sits around 40%

5. Humidity is perfect especially for flowering but 90℉ can be a bit high, try and aim for more around 70-80

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also should i just stick with watering only with distilled water and cal mag and do not use any nutes?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Like whiteboy said, I'd probably back off on the Mag as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maybe use 1/2 as often

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok maybe 1 tsp per gallon every other watering sound about right or more then that?

• Like Like x 1
  10. That sounds about right. When we're you planning on flipping?

11. Was hoping on vegging for 6 to 8 weeks so i could get decent size yeilds but im only working with a 600 watt digital ballest running mh now 24 hrs and will switch to hps 12/12 @ week 6 to 8 depending on how they look and how much room i have

12. Yeah just remember that they'll double to triple in size.

13. What are you going to be feeding them during flower?

14. The only thing i have now are the ff trio and cal mag what would you recommend

15. Cal Mag is great, I also like bloom by earth organics.

16. Awesome i will look into that i appreciate the input man

17. UPDATE!!! So noticed some discoloration on some leaves today im leaning towards magnesium deficiency but i just watered with plain distilled water that was 6.5 ph and my runoff was 6.5 ph and i watered it last week with the same results in ph plus cal mag im a little lost its the pure ak in the back right its also a little droopy

Attached Files:

18. A tip if room is a problem. Veg at 18/6 and the stretch won't be quit as bad.

I know it's a c3 plant and it doesn't require a dark period but I notice better growth when they get a break.

But yea, they look really good. Keep up the good job.

19. Just posted
    Im just having a problem with that 1 plant check out the pics i just posted above

• Like Like x 1
  20. I wouldnt panic just yet. That's not a mag deficiency. That looks more like a root or ph problem.

It may be nothing. Sometimes a plant just sheds a leaf. If it doesn't spread I wouldnt worry.

They look right on the edge. Don't add anything and make sure you are watering in a good cycle.

Have you seen any gnats flying around?