Need advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mnr0315, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Ive got 4 plants about 4 months old that are pushing 4 1/2 feet tall in a grow tent that have just stopped growing, wont bud, but are healthy green and alive! What am I not doing?

I germinated until seedling, put in rockwool til spouting about 3 inches, then placed in hydro unit in tent. Tent has exhaust hole, a 74 degree heating pad under the water tank to keep water at 74 degrees. Light is a LED grow light and have a small 6 inch fan in there. I spray them with a water bottle every morning. Change the water every week. using FloraGrow, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro as directed on the bottles for proper amounts.

Why will they not start budding??

2. I assume photoperiod plants right? What's the lighting schedule? What lights? Any pics?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've grown 24 on up until about 2 weeks ago n went to 18/6 to get them to start budding but I'm getting nothing. It's a OxyLED grow light 12W with 9 blue n 3 reds.

4. If they're photos 18/6 won't kick em into flower. Go to 12/12.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

5. Yikes, a 12 watt led isn't enough to flower even (1) plant, and you have (4). You are going to need a lot more lighting.

6. how many watts then...bc when i bought the tent, that's the light it suggested and said max of 6 plants per tent with the one light...

7. All my plants veg on 18/6... that would explain why you're not flowering as ~12 hours on/off is what triggers a plant to flower.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wrong lighting schedule to flower

Super weak light man. You sure you got the info right? Any pics of it or links to the light?