need advice yo.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shadytoker, Oct 28, 2009.

1. My roomates know I smoke and don't care but i recently told them that I spent 125-150 a month on buds(lie i spend double that sometimes.) and they said it was stupid and a waste of money. I just said don't fuckin' judge me and that was pretty much the end of it. I feel like its discrimination of tokers!!:smoking: What do you think? I guess I really didn't have an explanation for my excessive spending on just a plant....:confused:

2. Tell them they're stupid and a waste of space.

Don't worry brah.

3. Invest in a very small growing opt in your room. It's like free bud!

4. i like your style.

5. yea man u sound like you need a lil grow op and you can getyour friends to help it would work out.

6. Its your money dawg do with it what you will

7. yeah as long as ur payin ur bills and stuff and aren't constantly borrowin money from them or anything i dont see how it can be a problem. One of my roommates gives me shit all the time too whenever I buy bud. So i just give him shit for getting fast food like every damn day.

8. poison their food end of story. don't be scared

9. In my experience EVERYONE has some hobby that they spend that much on. They're just trying to deride your hobby. Do your roommates buy video games? Do they play World of War Craft? Do they invest heavily in their bicycles? They could easily be spending about that much per month on these hobbies, point that out if they give you a hard time in the future.

10. who the fuck cares how they feel? lol

11. Fuck em. They're welcome to their opinion. But who gives a fuck what they think? You pay your share and beyond that what they think means fuck-all.

12. dont give a fuck.

13. Spend every dime!

14. spend your rent money on weed & see how they like that, hahahha.

15. That's harsh, if you care what they say, try thinking about it. it might help to evaluate yourself. if your starting to think its a waste of money then quit if you want to. if you dont then brush it off. thats what they think.

16. weed is an expensive habit.

17. dude blow smoke in there face and be like fuck you

18. im sure they spend at least 150 a month on some stupid shit.