Need advice with trouble...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by True_Mank, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Okay so round my area im having some trouble with people a few years younger than me. Im 20 years old and round my area these groups of kids around 15 years old keep pissing me off, like just a second ago i was walking back from the shops and they threw a ball at me and started laughing. They never get physical just normally say shit or do something like the above.

I really dont know what to do, i really wanna just turn round and fuck them up but as im like 5-6 years older than them and im always outnumbered im unsure. All my mates live in a different area to me so where i live im ALWAYS on my own, and theres normally more than 4 of them with anything upto like 15 of them.

I dont mind taking a beating off them or even off their family or brothers etc, i just wanna show them im not scared which is what they seem to think i am because i just ignore it / walk away. I also dont fancy getting stabbed or my mum getting her windows put through.

What should i do?

2. #2 Libertarian, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    I would repeatedly call the police about them. In all likelihood they're breaking some law, be it against loitering, or truancy, or something like that.

It doesn't matter if they don't get into any actual trouble, just convince them to hang around somewhere else.

Edit: Of course this is all if you really care. Personally, I probably wouldn't do anything. They're 15 so you're not going to convince them of anything. 15 year olds are too full of themselves to really care. The only thing that will change their minds is maturity.