Need advice with plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Talltree84, Jul 24, 2016.

1. hey I noticed some damaged sugar leafs around the buds on my plants it looks like a tear or a rip in the leaf I was wondering should I cuf it out or leave it could it spread infection ? My plants have less than two weeks till harvest TIA

2. Sugar leaves are not vital to the survival of your plant at this stage. Taking off a leaf here and there is no big deal. It's just not smart to go in during the flowering cycle and defoliate the plant on a regular basis because for a lot of strains, it's just too much stress and they'll make you a nice batch of seeds. But yes, you can take the leaf off. I would think you've already had leaves dying and falling off way before now so not sure why this worried you so much. The fact that it's beside a bud has nothing to do with it. ALWAYS post a picture when you have questions about your plants. TWW

3. Thanks for the quick reply so if I left the dammmaged kinda ripped leaf on the plant it wouldn't do any harm its the leaf coming right of out the bud the single finger ones thanks

4. Just the one damaged leaf

5. It's like a couple millimetres away from the main cola