Need Advice Soon

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Charles1220, May 29, 2016.

1. I need help picking a Autoflower Strain, and a seed company to purchase from that ships to the u.s. I'm considering Herbies seeds, Any and all suggestions welcome this will be a outdoor grow as well as my first grow ever.

2. I've never done autos personally, getting ready to do my first witch are heisenberg specials because they were free and i've never grown one before. I had a lot of people tell me king tut will knock you on your ass. As for where to get them i'm a die hard fan of the vault.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks I appreciate the reply I've never heard of the Vault before do they stealth ship to the u.s??

4. Herbies, bonza, the vault. They all run the same gauntlet into the states. If your shit hangs up in Chicago your pretty much guaranteed green tape. Bonza will ship again if yours gets busted. As far as autos go I've only grown a speed devil, and was not impressed.

5. I guess I'm gonna go with Herbies super stealth shipping, They seem to have pretty good reviews and are definitely legit, I'm gonna go basic and go with Northern lights Autoflower or white widow Autoflower. Which of the 2 would you all recommend for a beginner (first grow)

6. I got my seeds from nirvanashop. 5 auto flower northern lights and 10 mystery seeds. They were delivered in exactly 7 days to Northeast USA. Def recommend.

7. Alright I appreciate it I'll check them out. You got any of your northern lights going yet?

8. Personally I wouldn't order seeds maybe find someone who has them local or find someone who don't smoke wiling to order for you through their address but I'm just paranoid atleast if they do show up at your friends place he won't have a grow op and they will be clueless to where the seeds went. Sometimes I think they wait until you get comfy or too big.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app